- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn EA55G-A Festival Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19416 000001000 L19416000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Washburn Festival Series EA55G-A acoustic-electric guitar has a cutaway body made of catalpa with a laminated koa top. A mahogany neck has a 20-f...Click To Read More About This Product
Built for the road with cool tonewood combination and versatile 4-band EQ.
The Washburn Festival Series EA55G-A acoustic-electric guitar has a cutaway body made of catalpa with a laminated koa top. A mahogany neck has a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard. The EA55G-A's under-the-saddle piezo pickup and a 4-band Barcus Berry preamp with built-in tuner gives you the freedom to perform at any venue. Other features on this Washburn guitar include chrome die-cast Grover style tuning machines, white body and neck binding, an abalone-style rosette and a buffed gloss finish.
Case sold separately.
Order this special koa guitar today.
- Body type: Mini jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Koa
- Back and sides: Catalpa
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Koa Burst gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Tech wood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Barcus Berry
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Walnut
- Tuning machines: Gold die-cast
- Bridge: Tech wood
- Saddle and nut: Nubone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.