- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha FS830 Small Body Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J37423 000001000 J37423000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FS830 offers rich overtones, greater depth and improved sustain thanks to the rosewood back and sides and special bracing. The appearance, with a...Click To Read More About This Product
Especially accessible for players with smaller hands.
The FS830 offers rich overtones, greater depth and improved sustain thanks to the rosewood back and sides and special bracing. The appearance, with abalone inlay around the sound hole, is more luxurious and an obvious step-up. The small and thin body is perfect not only for female/young players but for intermediate to upper level finger-picking style players.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Country of origin: China
Order this solid Yamaha acoustic today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.