- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Akai Professional Fire FL Studio Controller with FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42510 000000000 L42510000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Akai Professional Fire is one of the first dedicated hardware controllers for the FL Studio DAW platform. Created in close partnership with Image...Click To Read More About This Product
Dedicated control for FL Studio.
- FL STUDIO FIRE | Introducing Akai FIRE
- Introducing the Akai Fire
- Introducing Akai Fire: Overview
- AKAI FIRE Complete Overview Tutorial
- FL STUDIO FIRE | Unboxing Akai FIRE
- FL STUDIO FIRE | Slicex Loops with Akai FIRE
- FL STUDIO FIRE | Making Trap Beats with Akai FIRE
- FL STUDIO FIRE | FPC Beats with Akai FIRE
- FL STUDIO FIRE | Modes with Akai FIRE
- FL STUDIO FIRE | Mixing With Akai FIRE
- FL STUDIO FIRE | Automating with Akai FIRE
- FL STUDIO FIRE | Linking Controls with Akai FIRE
The Akai Professional Fire is one of the first dedicated hardware controllers for the FL Studio DAW platform. Created in close partnership with Image-Line, Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers. Featuring plug-and-play integration, within seconds you’ll be creating patterns and building tracks using Fire’s 4x16 matrix. Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist menus without the click of a mouse. The graphical OLED display makes for easy browsing and tactile control over the various files, menus and parameters within your FL Studio session. And the dedicated transport buttons give you full control of your music. When in Performance mode, Fire deftly blurs the lines between controller and instrument with its ability to play and record notes in time using the velocity-sensitive RGB pads. Up to four units can be connected to FL Studio at once, creating an 8x32 matrix for the ultimate Fire experience. Compatible with both PC and MAC to coincide with the release of FL 20, the Akai Professional Fire is built for the FL Studio user who wants to stop clicking and start playing FL Studio like a powerful studio and stage instrument.
Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist menus and quickly browse audio and project files without clicking a mouse. The graphical OLED display makes browsing and controlling the various files, menus and parameters within your FL Studio session a breeze; plus, the dedicated transport buttons give you full control of FL Studio’s standard playback, navigation and recording functions.
All in the mix
Bringing a tactile, mouse-free mixing solution to the FL Studio environment, Fire includes 4 banks of 4 touch-capacitive knobs that enable the user to instantly see and adjust parameter values. This facilitates a more intuitive workflow, giving the ultimate control over channel, mixer and user-assignable parameters. From tweaking volume and pan within FL Studio’s mixer to adjusting filter controls within the selected channel and recording automation, you’ll spend less time clicking and more time executing.
FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition included
Enter the groundbreaking, high-powered workflow heard all over the charts with the FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition software, included with Fire. FL Studio is a complete software music production environment, the culmination of more than 20 years of innovative development. The software features everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, edit, mix and master professional quality music. With access to FL Studio’s piano roll editor and step sequencer, unlimited tracks, VST & DXi instrument support, full automation functionality, plus 18+ virtual instruments and over a dozen built-in effects and processors, FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition provides the ultimate platform to spark that initial idea, ignite your creativity and complete your masterpiece—all in an ultra-intuitive, inspiring environment engineered to keep you tuned in to what’s important—your music.
Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 matrix of velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- Graphical OLED display
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project les
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB bus powered
- Includes FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition
Get hands on with FL Studio, for the first time ever!
- Power: USB
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 12.44 x 6.55 x 1.69”
- Weight: 1.68 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.