- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Akai Professional Force Music Production System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47631 000000000 L47631000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You may decide to ditch your laptop for good after you get your hands on the Akai Professional Force standalone sampler and sequencer. But combined w...Click To Read More About This Product
A standalone music production and DJ performance system.
- AKAI Force Music Production System - Features and Demo
- Force Overview Video
- Force Tutorial Series – Launching Clips with Force
- Force Tutorial Series – Mixing with Force
- Force Tutorial Series – Using the Crossfader
- Force Tutorial Series –Control Knobs
- Force Tutorial Series – Notes Mode
- Trap Performance and Tutorial
- Force | Firmware Update 3.0.2
- Force | Using Browser Audition Sync
- Using Splice to Create House Music
- Force | Splice Integration & Setup
You may decide to ditch your laptop for good after you get your hands on the Akai Professional Force standalone sampler and sequencer. But combined with Ableton Live on your computer, Force becomes one of the most powerful music production systems available. On its own, you have command over powerful sampling capabilities (with real-time time stretching and pitch shifting), looping, four built-in synth engines, clip launching, step sequencing, and even DJ functionality. And Force is also ready to integrate with your favorite hardware, with CV/Gate and MIDI connectivity. Complete with over 10GB of sounds and the ability to import your own samples via USB, SD card, or even a SATA drive, the Akai Professional Force is one of the most comprehensive standalone music production systems ever created.
True standalone sampling and sequencingForce delivers a comprehensive DAW-like experience, complete with deep sampling and sequencing capabilities from the MPC series. Record your own samples and loops directly via the audio inputs, or import them via USB or SD card. You can even expand Force’s capacity with your own SATA drive. Real-time time stretch algorithms and auto bpm detection make syncing samples and loops fast and easy. You can even import multiple stems and sync them to the same bpm for instant mashups. With its highly playable 8 x 8 matrix, its vivid 7" multi-touch screen, and built-in synth engines, the Akai Professional Force is a powerful tool whether you’re producing in your studio or performing onstage.
Four built-in synth engines from AIR Music TechnologyWithin Force are four impressive synth engines developed by AIR Music Technology. They offer deep editing capabilities, giving you access to everything from bass, leads, and plucks to pads, soundscapes, and effects. Play them in real time via the velocity-sensitive pads or an external MIDI controller, if you prefer. Or sequence them with the piano roll. Either way, you can apply the onboard arpeggiator at any time or switch over to Note mode to access intelligent chord, progression, and scale options.
Deep integration with Ableton Live and Akai Professional softwareIf you’re already producing music with Ableton Live DAW software, the Akai Professional Force is the perfect addition to your workflow. Everything you do with Force in standalone mode can be saved as an Ableton Live Set and exported to Live for further production. And because it’s compatible with Ableton Link, you can connect Force to your wireless network and sync your project with any Ableton Link–compatible software or hardware, including Akai Professional’s MPC series.
Now with Ableton Live ControlForce comes pre-mapped for deep tactile control of Ableton Live clip launching, mixer panel and of course, Ableton devices. Ableton Live Control functions wirelessly over a Wi-Fi network via Ableton Link. This is an unparalleled level of Ableton integration from a standalone device. Ableton Live Control mode has been carefully designed to enable users to instantly switch between standalone operation and Live Control mode without ever stopping playback from either platform. With Ableton Control integration, Akai Professional has bridged the standalone and Ableton worlds seamlessly for an unprecedented amount of creative power.
The ingenuity of Force plugin instruments Bassline and Tube Synth, pristine sound processing FX and stellar sample manipulation algorithms, paired with Ableton and the power of clip launching is here and ready for musical ambitions of the most adventurous kind.
Specific features of Ableton Live Control include:
Matrix Tab: The Matrix tab displays an 8x8 section of Live’s Session View marked in the Live GUI by the colored session ring. Users have a complete overview of—and immediate access to—the scenes, clips, play status, recording status as well as control over playback, recording quantize functions and scene/clip management
Mixer Tab: The Mixer Tab provides instant access to Live’s key mixing functions, divided into three views for control of Levels, Main mixer parameters and Sends. Using Force’s touch interface, control any slider/knob or bring up a full-screen editor for precise adjustments
Device Tab: The Device tab controls the device on the current track at Ableton Live’s Blue Hand position, providing control and key visual feedback on Ableton Instruments and third-party plugins.
Control Bar: At the top of the touch user interface, users can customize the Control Bar to display preset displays for Session, Arrangement and Performance modes including BPM, Phase Nudge Down/Up, Metronome, Follow, Overdub, Automation Arm and more.
- Standalone—no computer required
- 8x8 clip-launch matrix with RGB LEDs
- 7" full-color capacitive multitouch display
- Mic / instrument / line inputs, 4 outputs
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs
- Remix, mash-Up, DJ and produce with 6 Track types for complete audio
- MIDI / CV sequencing and performance capability
- Performance Modes including 16-Pad Drums, Notes, Smart Scales, Chords & Progressions
- MPC Sample Editing
- Automatic BPM detection, real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- 8 touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays
- 4 powerful, fully-editable synth engines
- 16GB of onboard storage (over 10 gigs of sound content included)
- Full-Size SD Card Slot & 2 USB 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- User-expandable 2.5" SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- Deep wireless integration as controller for Ableton Live
Order today and double the pace and quality of your electronic music productions.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.