- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Akai Professional MPC One Standalone Music Production Center
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72042 000000000 L72042000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Akai MPC one is a standalone music production center. It operates without a computer, but can also be used as a controller when connected to one....Click To Read More About This Product
The same standalone performance power of the legendary MPC in a smaller footprint.
The Akai MPC one is a standalone music production center. It operates without a computer, but can also be used as a controller when connected to one. With all its processing power and storage capacity onboard, the MPC One lets you build beats and mix loops anywhere you find inspiration, with a workflow that will spark your creativity. Providing a 7-inch touchscreen and an abundance of control features and connectivity, the compact MPC One is all you need to prepare and perform your next musical masterpiece.
Core processing and editing featuresThe MPC One has the same processor as its bigger sibling the MPC X. This multi-core processor enables the MPC One to handle virtually any task you ask of it. The 7-inch touchscreen is large enough to give you excellent visual and tactical control. With it, editing and chopping samples is quick and easy.
Familiar beat-makingSimilar to all MPC products, MPC One is designed to make beat production fun and easy. You’ll find four touch-sensitive controls and a large data encoder. Sixteen velocity- and pressure-sensitive RBG pads convey the full expressive range of your performance. Other familiar MPC features include note repeat, full level, 16 levels and dedicated transport controls. If that’s not enough, there’s MIDI in/out on the rear panel for connecting other control devices such as electronic drums or keyboards.
Connectivity and capacityThe MPC One is ready to work with most gear you already have in your studio. Connected to a computer via USB, the MPC One can transfer audio files back and forth, or be your new beat-making/DAW controller. It has MIDI in/out to plug in other controllers and E-kits. There are line inputs for sampling and outputs for playback. It also has 4 CV/gate connecters for outboard analog gear.
Concerning capacity, the MPC One has 4GB of internal storage, but there’s also a front-loaded SD card reader and a rear-panel USB thumb-drive input to expand its built-in memory or to import new loops and projects.
MPC software and contentThe MPC One comes loaded with the latest MPC 2 software. This production suite combines 128-track sequencing capability, real-time time stretching, clip-launch functionality, advanced MIDI editing capability, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC, advanced sampling & audio editing/recording functionality, seamless DAW integration, a redesigned GUI and much more.
The MPC One comes packed with its own drum sample & loop library from sound designers including RawCutz, Sample Tools by CR2, F9, Decap, MSX Sound Design and MVP Loops. MPC One also features signature synth engines, Electric, Tubesynth and Bassline, as well as premium AIR FX for mixing & mastering. Splice is natively embedded in MPC One, so you can experience immediate network access to your own Splice library directly from the touch user interface.
- Standalone MPC – no computer required
- Powerful Multicore System from the MPC Live and MPC X
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB Pads
- 7-inch high-resolution multi-touch display
- 2GB RAM, 4GB of on-board storage
- Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (Included)
- Stereo Line-Level Inputs
- MIDI In and MIDI Out
- (8) CV/Gate Outputs using 1⁄8-inch (3.5mm) TRS cables (mono TS cable compatible)
- (2) USB-A 3.0 Slots for thumb drives or MIDI Controllers
- SD card slot
Produce your musical masterpiece anywhere. Order today.
- (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
- (4) 360° touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
- (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- (31) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 7.0” / 177mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7” / 151 x 94mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Processor: Quad-core ARM processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 2GB user storage, 2GB pre-installed content
- (2) 1⁄4” (6.35mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (2) 1⁄4” (6.35mm) TRS outputs (1 stereo pair)
- (1) 1⁄8” (3.5mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 5-pin MIDI inputs
- (1) 5-pin MIDI outputs
- (4) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) USB Type-A port
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
- via power adapter: 19V, 3.42A, center-positive, included
- (width x depth x height)
- 10.7” x 10.7” x 2.1”
- 272 x 272 x 53mm
- 4.7 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.