Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A compact, portable beat factory for building killer dance music anywhere!
- Pattern”based and linear 64”track sequencer with 32 MIDI channels
- 32”voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM
- Velocity and pressure sensitive pads for expressive programming
- 16 levels function: one sound on all pads with varied level, tuning, attack, decay or filter per pad
- Two Q”Link sliders for real”time performance control
- Built”in Compact Flash drive and USB port (Mass Storage Class)
- Standard WAV files samples and MIDI Files sequences
- Built”in Analog and Digital I/Os, headphone output and 2 x MIDI In /Out
- Internal sounds in flash
- 4”way sample layering and velocity switching per pad
- 4”pole filters (two 2”pole filters) filtering for each of the 32 voices
- 2 onboard effects processors plus 1 main out effect processor; all which can be used simultaneously
- Can resample its own output
MPC1000 Music Production Center Specifications:Sound Generator:
- Data format: 16-bit linear WAV
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- Memory: 16MB standard (11.5MB sound memory), expandable to 128MB with EXM128 option
- Preset sound memory: 5MB Flash
- Recording time: 136 sec (16MB mono) 24m28sec (128MB mono)
- Polyphony: 32-voice
- Filters: 2 x 2-pole filters per voice
- Filter types: Low pass, band pass, high pass
- Number of active programs: 24 (with 64 pads per program)
- 2 general effects: Chorus, Flanger, 4-band EQ, Bit-Grunger, Compressor, Phaser, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Reverb
- Master effect: 4 band EQ, Compressor
- Capacity: 100,000 notes
- Resolution: 96ppq
- 99 Sequences
- 64 Tracks per sequence
- 32 MIDI output channels (16 channels x 2 output ports)
- Song mode: 20 songs, 250 steps per song
- MIDI Clock Sync: Master/Slave
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 4 pad banks
- 16 Levels: Velocity, Tuning, Filter Cutoff, Attack, Decay
- Track Mute and Next Sequence features for live performance
- Record Input (L and R): jack x 2, balanced
- Digital Input: RCA x 1, SPDIF
- Stereo Output (L and R): jack x 2, unbalanced
- Individual Outputs: jack x 4, unbalanced
- Headphone Output: stereo jack x 1
- Digital Output: RCA x 1, SPDIF
- MIDI: 2 x MIDI In and 2 x MIDI Out
- USB: Device connector x 1 (Mass Storage Class support)
- Footswitches: jack x 2
- Display: 240x64 dot graphic LCD w/back light
- Power: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 19W
- Dimensions (H x W x D):2.97" x 12.99" x 8.985" [max 9.235"] (75.5mm x 330mm x 228.2mm [max 234.6mm])
- Weight: 10.5lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.