- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Akai Professional MPX8SD Sample Player
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93798 000000000 H93798000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MPX8SD from Akai takes everything Akai is known for, and packs it into a compact 8-pad controller with a built-in library of popular sounds, samp...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact 8-pad controller with built-in sound library.
The MPX8SD from Akai takes everything Akai is known for, and packs it into a compact 8-pad controller with a built-in library of popular sounds, samples, and bumps. The 8 velocity-sensitive pads give you plenty of room for expression, and creativity. USB MIDI and standard MIDI I/O gives you all the connection options you need to start making music. Drag and drop samples via the included sound editor program for Mac and PC, or load in sounds through the SD card slot from your SD cards. The MPX8SD has all of the beat-making possibilities of it's larger cousins, but in a size that can move as freely as you do.
SD Sample Pad Controller
Add sound samples via standard SD card (sold separately)
8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
Drag-and-drop sample editor for Mac and PC included¢Built-in library of popular sounds, samples, and bumps
Tune, add reverb, save sample sets for easy recall¢USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
1/8" headphone output and balanced 1/4" outputs
The MPX8SD is great for both live and studio applications, order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.