Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
305 Parametric EQ, Mixer and Output Eurorack Modulefalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A parametric EQ, mixer/oscillator and headphone amp combo in one module.
Sculpting Your Masterpiece
The 305 allows for maximum tone shaping. Its 4-channel EQ section, complete with level, bandwidth and frequency controls, span a wide frequency spectrum from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Using the two outputs of this section, you can patch signals to two different modules for extra modulation and waveform sculpting possibilities. You can even switch between EQ’d and Bypass modes for a quick comparison.
For added mixing capabilities, you can use the 305’s 4-input mixer with individual pan and level controls. The output signal can be in either mono or stereo via 3.5mm and 1/4” jacks. Monitor your overall signal though the independent headphone output and its included level control.
Installing the 305 EQ/MIXER/OUTPUT is simple, as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and mount the module using the included screws. This allows for the 305 EQ/MIXER/OUTPUT to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 305 EQ/MIXER/OUTPUT module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
- Combination of parametric EQ, mixer/oscillator and headphone amplifier module from the early '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original System 100M circuitry
- 4-channel EQ section with level, bandwidth and frequency controls plus direct out for maximum flexibility
- 4-input mono mixer with pan and 2 adjustable mono/stereo master outputs
- Tuning oscillator with 3 selectable frequencies (200/400/800 Hz) and level control
- Independent headphone output with level control
- Bypass switch for quick comparison of EQ signals
- 25 controls give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 20 HP, 120 mA +12 V, 100 mA -12 V
Add the System 100 305 EQ/MIXER/OUTPUT Module to your rig. Order yours today.
305 Parametric EQ, Mixer and Output Eurorack Module Specifications:InputsEQ input
- Type: 3.5 mm TS jack, AC coupled
- Impedance: 40 kΩ, unbalanced
- Max input level: +18 dBu
- Type: 4 x 3.5 mm TS jacks, AC coupled
- Impedance: > 25 kΩ, unbalanced
- Max input level: +21 dBu
- Type: 2 x 3.5 mm TS jacks, DC coupled
- Impedance: 330 Ω, unbalanced
- Max output level: +18 dBu
- Noise with EQ set flat: < -90 dBu, 22 Hz to 22 kHz
- Type: 2 x 3.5 mm TS jacks 2 x ¼" TS jacks AC coupled
- Impedance: 700 Ω, unbalanced
- Max output level: +8 dBu
- Noise with 1 channel open: < -100 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz
- Type: 3.5 mm TRS stereo jack, AC coupled
- Impedance: 50 Ω, unbalanced
- Max output level: +18 dBu
- EQ level: ±12 dB, 0 dB center detent
- EQ bandwidth Q range: 0.9 to 9
- EQ frequency range 1: 20 Hz to 200 Hz
- EQ frequency range 2: 100 Hz to 1 kHz
- EQ frequency range 3: 500 Hz to 5 kHz
- EQ frequency range 4: 2 kHz to 20 kHz
- EQ bypass switch: Off / on
- OSC frequency switch: Off / 220 Hz / 440 Hz / 880 Hz
- OSC mix level: -∞ to unity gain
- Mixer input fader: -∞ to unity gain
- Mixer panpot: -∞ to unity gain, -3 dB center detent
- Master volume: -∞ to -10 dBu
- Phones level: -∞ to +10 dBu
- Power supply: Eurorack
- Current draw: 120 mA (+12 V), 100 mA (-12 V)
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 4.8" x 5.1"
- Rack units: 24 HP
- Weight: 0.62 lbs
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.