- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer 911A Dual Trigger Delay Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75697 000000000 L75697000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early '70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transisto...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary Analog Dual Trigger Delay Module for Eurorack.
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early '70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
911A DUAL TRIGGER DELAY
Enter the Behringer 911A DUAL TRIGGER DELAY. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55” series used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now you can build your very own, unique synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match with specific modules to customize your synth and complement the genre of music you play or go all out and have a room filled from floor to ceiling with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dreams.
The 911A comes with two delay triggers with their own delay time controls ranging from 2 ms up to 10 seconds and their own 3.5 mm S-Trig ins and outs. Connect the 911A to the Behringer 911 ENVELOPE GENERATOR module and turn your Attack/Decay/Sustain/Release (ADSR) module into a Delay/Attack/Decay/Sustain/Release (DADSR) module. Rather than just playing the note when the signal is triggered, the 911A creates a nice volume swell effect, rising from 0 until the peak volume then going through the rest of the phases set in the envelope generator.
The delays in the 911A can be coupled in three different ways. In the Off setting, the delays are triggered separately via the trigger inputs. In Parallel mode, the trigger connected to the input at the top section will activate both delays at the same time. Switching the knob to Series will trigger the top section first then the lower section after.
Installing the 911A is simple as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 911A to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Collection
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 911A DUAL TRIGGER DELAY module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55” Series
- Artist roster includes world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- Dual trigger delay with delay times ranging from 2 ms-10 sec
- 2 separate channels with dedicated S-trig inputs and outputs
- Channels can be used independently, in series, or in parallel
- Eurorack specs: 8 HP, 6 mA +12 V, 6 mA -12 V
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Get that legendary sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.