- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer 961 Analog Multi-Channel Trigger Converter Module for Eurorack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75888 000000000 L75888000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early '70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transisto...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary analog multi-channel trigger converter module for Eurorack.
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early '70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
961 INTERFACEEnter the Behringer 961 INTERFACE Module. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55” Series used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now, musicians can build their very own, unique, synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match specific modules to create your personal, unique synth to complement the music you play or go all out and fill a room, from floor to ceiling, with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dream.
ConvertersThe 961 features an audio to V-Trig Converter, allowing you to plug in any audio source and transform it into a voltage trigger to drive other modules in your rig. Dual S-Trig to V-Trig and a multichannel V-Trig to S-Trig converters on the 961 can be utilized to switch or control a particular function on other modules.
ControlsControls on the 961 include a Sensitivity knob that adjusts the gain of the audio signal coming into the module via the Audio In jack. Column B in each V-Trig In bank has a Switch-On Time knob you can use to manually control how short or long the “ON” duration is for S-Trig signals. This feature is normally used to drive the 911 envelope generator. Add a 960 sequential controller to release the full creative potential of this interface module.
Eurorack readyInstalling the 961 INTERFACE is simple as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and mount the module using the included screws. This allows for the 961 INTERFACE to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete your collectionWhether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 961 INTERFACE module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "Modular 55" Series
- Artist roster includes world's most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- Dual multichannel V-trig to S-trig converter
- Dual S-trig to V-trig converter
- Audio to V-trig converter
- Variable switch on delay controls for Column B V-trig inputs
- Control for setting audio sensitivity for V-trig conversion
- Eurorack specs: 21 HP, 50 mA +12 V
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Get that legendary sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.