- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer U-Control UMX610
- Product H70343
The Behringer U-Control UMX610 MIDI Controller is a flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. It's a controll...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
61-key USB/MIDI controller with audio interface and extensive software package.
The Behringer U-Control UMX610 MIDI Controller is a flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. It's a controller of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules as well as effects devices. It can also operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins. UMX Series controllers provide total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, allowing you to realize your ideas intuitively.
What is a MIDI Controller?
A MIDI controller gives you the power to take command of any hardware device or software that understands MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface). This means that MIDI addressable effects processors (such as delays, reverbs, etc.) and audio recording and editing software can be controlled with a single piece of hardware, a MIDI controller. This can be very handy when you have lots of devices.
22 assignable controllers
When it comes to remote control, you get 8 knobs, 10 assignable switches, 2 wheels (Pitch Bend & Modulation), 1 pedal port and 1 fader, for a total of 22 assignable controllers - which means total control of your operating environment. Once you've assigned the parameters for a particular scenario, simply store it in your user preset.
All UMX610 features Behringer's custom-designed key-bed, which has been praised by some of the industry's top product reviewers and players alike for its responsiveness and playability.
More Than Just MIDI
As an added bonus, Behringer includes a UCA222 USB Audio Interface to access your PC or Mac computer's audio capability. You can use the UCA222 to connect sound modules directly to any free computer USB port and listen to either the input or output signal via headphones or through active studio monitors. The UCA222 also has an S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion and is completely powered via USB-no external power supply needed. With its dual analog mono inputs, any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, can be connected hassle-free to your computer.
Unleash Your Creativity With More Than 100 Instruments and Effects Plug-Ins
Included are over 100 virtual instruments plus more than 50 effects plug-ins to get you rockin' right out of the box. Jam with a virtual e-piano or take off with breathtaking synthesizer sounds. Tweak your sounds with creative tube amps and multi-FX plus high-end studio reverbs, equalizers, compressors, choruses and many more.
Even More Ready-to-Play Sounds
Included with each UMX controller is the Native Instruments' KORE PLAYER with a production-ready 300MB sound library. KORE PLAYER includes six Native Instruments sound engines and provides ready-to-play sounds that can be browsed and tweaked via its ultra-intuitive interface. Plus there's a coupon, which can be used to download even more sounds.
energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition
Included is XT Software's energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition so you can take your recording projects to the next level. This amazing DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings. And it works in all platforms, including Windows XP, Vista, Mac OSX and Linux. energyXT2.5 includes its own multi-FX processor, built-in synthesizers and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed directly.
Power supply options
Because they need to be ready for action in a variety of venues, UMX Series controllers can draw operating power from any free USB port on your PC or Mac computer, 3 AA batteries or the optional external power supply.
If you need help with your live or recording MIDI environment, the UMX Series puts total control right at your fingertips.
- Unleash your creativity with 100 virtual instruments and take off with 50 VST effects plus an unlimited number of sound creations
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 61 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer”no setup or drivers
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Intuitive sound module NI KorePlayer with production-ready 300 MB sound library, includes sounds of nearly all categories/kinds, ranging from synths to acoustic instruments to drums
- Plug and play with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating systems
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or a power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany