- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Casio CDP-135 88-Key Digital Piano with Wood Stand and Sustain Pedal
- Write a Review
- K45645 000001000 K45645000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Casio's CDP-135CS Digital Piano includes a wooden stand, and is an unbeatable value, delivering everything you need for authentic piano practice and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great value on a weighted-key piano with stand.
Casio's CDP-135CS Digital Piano includes a wooden stand, and is an unbeatable value, delivering everything you need for authentic piano practice and performance. It features a scaled, weighted hammer action keyboard, built-in speakers and the stunning sound of a 9-foot concert grand piano. Affordable, compact and lightweight, the CDP-135 is perfect for any gig.
Incredible, Authentic Feel
The keyboard action in the CDP-135 is provides the weight and resistance of an acoustic piano with accurate scaled weighting from the lowest key to the highest C.
The CDP-135 features a stereo recording of a 9-foot concert grand piano that was recorded at multiple dynamic levels to provide an expressive grand piano experience. This piano tone is complemented by nine other tones and as well as Casio’s Hall reverb effects.
Plug and Play
The CDP-135 features class-compliant USB MIDI, meaning it can be used with your computer, tablet and other devices without the need to download drivers, making it the perfect 88-key MIDI controller for your home studio.
- 88-note Scaled Hammer Action keyboard
- 10 Tones including Stereo Grand PIano
- Class-compliant USB MIDI
- Under 25 lb. (40 lb. with stand)
- 64 Note Polyphony
A wonderful addition to any home.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Grade Hammer
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: 3 Types or Off
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 10
- Polyphony (max): 64
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI connectivity: Over USB
- Line output: 3.5 mm
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: USB
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback No
- Accompaniment styles: N/A
- Preset songs: N/A
- Display: Panel
- Effects: Reverb and chorus
- Built-in speakers: 2-way, 2 x 8W
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Width: 52 in.
- Height: 5 in. (w/o stand)
- Depth: 11.25 in.
- Weight: 23.8 lb. (40 w/stand)
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.