- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Casio CDP-S100 88-Key Digital Piano With CS-46 Stand and SC-800 Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57705 000000000 L57705000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This piano package features the Casio CDP-S100 digital piano along with the Casio CS-46 stand, which fits it perfectly, and is easily detached. This ...Click To Read More About This Product
Piano package with stand and carrying bag.
- Scaled hammer action keys
- Simulated ivory and ebony key surfaces
- Up to 64 note polyphony with 10 built-in tones
- Backlit LCD display and easy front-panel controls
- Free Chordana Play for Piano app
- Connect via USB to your favorite iOS or Android device
Order today and get everything you need for home and travel.
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Scaled hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Voices: 10
- Polyphony (max): 64
- Layers: Not specified
- Split: Not specified
- MIDI connectivity: USB
- Line output: Not specified
- Line input: Stereo mini
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: Internal, external
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback MIDI record
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Width: 52 in.
- Height: 3.8 in.
- Depth: 9.1 in.
- Weight: 24.3 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Stand or bench included: Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.