Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Elektron Analog Four MKII Tabletop Synthesizer, Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Elektron Analog Four MKII Tabletop Synthesizer, Black$1,399.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Analog sound meets digital control, for precise and creative performances.
Organic, steely, warm, cold, chaotic, exact, and all the shades in between. Mold your own unique analog basses, leads, drums, and whatever other abnormal noises can be dreamt up. Program them with precision, or design as you go. With sounds as vast as the most infinite of palettes, entire tracks can be created from scratch.
From sounds to songs
Four synth tracks and an intuitive step sequencer enable you to easily create and layer melodies. Then play back your composition and immediately reshape it. Change notes, alter sounds, and add effects. Make it as glistening and airy or dark and dense as you desire. Something beautifully unique will emerge every single time.
The Analog Four MKII is not only a great synthesizer. It can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate sequencing and DIN sync outputs, external analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Make any modular or vintage synthesizer rig come alive.
The Analog Four MKII arrives loaded with phenomenal factory content to kick off your music-making. The likes of Eraldo Bernocchi, Lucifer’s Aid, Spit Mask, and (d) glitch, as well as the intrepid Elektron team, have gathered together a fresh bank of patterns and kits to dive straight into. You'll have access to a hearty and varied bunch of musical ideas right out of the box.
Analog Four MKII and Overbridge
An Analog Four MKII and a laptop is a powerful combo for analog sound and analog processing.
Fully integrate Analog Four MKII with DAW environments. Control your Analog Four MKII with audio and sync using a dedicated VST/AU plugin interface (stand-alone operation possible). Stream all four internal voices, external inputs, and main bus to separate DAW tracks (24 bit/48 kHz). Route DAW audio through the Four’s analog filters. Recall all Analog Four MKII settings and projects when loading a DAW project.
Order your Analog Four MKII tabletop synthesizer today.
Analog Four MKII Tabletop Synthesizer, Black Specifications:Synth voice features (×4)
- Fully analog signal path
- 2 × analog oscillators
- Variable waveshape on all waveforms
- Oscillator AM and Sync modes
- 2 × sub-oscillators
- 1 × noise generator
- 1 × 4-pole analog lowpass ladder filter
- 1 × 2-pole analog multi-mode filter
- 1 × analog overdrive circuit
- Filter feedback
- 2 × assignable LFOs
- 1 × dedicated vibrato LFO
- 2 × dedicated waveshape LFOs
- 1 × amp envelope
- 2 × assignable envelopes
- 2 × dedicated LFO fade envelopes
- 1 × dedicated noise fade envelope
- 1 × dedicated vibrato envelope
- 1 × dedicated autobend envelope
- 3 × individual effect sends
- Up to 4 notes of polyphony
- Up to 4 part multitimbrality
- Up to 4 note unison playback
- 128 Projects
- 4096 Sounds (+Drive Sound Library)
- 128 Sounds per Project (Project Sound Pool)
- 128 Kits per Project
- 128 Patterns per Project
- 16 Songs per Project
- 4 synth tracks
- 1 FX track
- 1 CV/Gate track
- Sequencer MIDI Out
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Individual length per track
- Individual scale per track
- 6 × arpeggiators
- Parameter locks
- Instant Pattern, Kit and Sound reload
- Live friendly Performance mode
- Swing, slide, accent
- Track transpose
- Micro timing
- Sound-per-step change
- Full real-time control
- Wideshift Chorus
- Saturator Delay
- Supervoid Reverb
- 128 × 64 pixel OLED screen
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- 2 × 1/4” impedance balanced main audio out jacks
- 4 × 1/4” separate stereo voice output jacks
- 2 × 1/4” audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- 4 × 1/4” CV/Gate outputs
- 2 × 1/4” CV/Expression inputs
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- Headphones out level: +19 dBu (55 Ω)
- Main outputs level: +19 dBu
- Output impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
- Input level: +19 dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 kΩ
- Input voltage on tip: -5 V–+5 V. Supplies +5 V on ring
- Accepts CV, Expression pedals
- Voltage range: -10 V–+10 V.
- Digital S/N ratio: 102 dBFS (20–20.000 Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 15 W typical, 20 W maximum.
- Recommended power supply: 12 V DC, 2 A
- Aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 15.2" W x 8.85" D x 3.3" H, including knobs, jacks and feet
- Weight: approximately 5.3 lbs
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.