- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
eMedia Piano for Dummies 61-Key Keyboard Starter Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H66079 000000000 H66079000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The eMedia Piano for Dummies CD-ROM offers everything you need to learn how to play. Learn from over 150 step-by-step lessons with full-motion video ...Click To Read More About This Product
The fast and easy way to start playing piano.
The eMedia Piano for Dummies CD-ROM offers everything you need to learn how to play. Learn from over 150 step-by-step lessons with full-motion video demonstrations (approximately one-half of the eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method curriculum). Piano teacher Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music.
Learn to read music notation with the help of an Animated Keyboard. Songs include recorded audio, variable-speed MIDI keyboard tracks and colorful MIDI accompaniments. When used with the included electronic keyboard, you can get specific feedback on playing mistakes. Also includes a Digital Metronome and Recorder.
eMedia Piano For Dummies features music from classics to popular modern hits to make learning fun! Enhanced multi-track audio and colorful MIDI accompaniments enhance the learning experience. Learn with over 50 classical, pop and folk songs such as George Cohen's "Give My Regards To Broadway," Ludwig van Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" and Billy Joel's "Piano Man."
- 61-key electronic keyboard
- Award-winning software
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.