- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Erogenous Tones BLIP : RADAR Expander Module
- Write a Review
- #K48452 000000000 K48452000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
BLIP is an expander module for the RADAR 8-way AD/AR envelope/LFO generator that adds a variety of additional functionality....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed to take your RADAR module beyond it's greatest potential.
BLIP is an expander module for the RADAR 8-way AD/AR envelope/LFO generator that adds a variety of additional functionality.
- Add a wide range of features and functionality to your RADAR module
- 8 white LED indicate current mode
- 8 white LED indicate current channel selected
- 8 Red/Blue LED indicate channel state based on current mode
- Rotary Encoder used to change Level, Roll, and Delay
- Integrated push-button to enter global settings
- Connects to RADAR with included 4 pin cable
Trust Erogenous Tone modules to provide practical solutions for professional Eurorack systems.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.