Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Hammond Sk1-73 73-Key Digital Stage Keyboard and Organtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Hammond Sk1-73 73-Key Digital Stage Keyboard and Organ$2,565.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Legendary HAMMOND sound and control in a modern framework.
You may play any of the Extravoices "solo" or add them to the Organ voices. The Organ Generator may be switched to provide authentic models of British Vx Organ, Vx Jag.Organ and Italian Farf Combo Organs, all of which can be registered in the original fashion. The fourth Organ mode calls 32 ranks of Genuine Classical ("Church") Pipe Organ voices derived from HAMMOND's Flagship Model 935 Church Organ.
Like all modern Hammonds, the Sk1-73 has deep editing capabilities, allowing voicing (volume/timbre/leakage/motor noise) for each of the 96 Digital Tonewheels, faithfully delivering any Hammond Organ's individual personality, with the ability to save these profiles for instant recall. 12 Factory Digital Tonewheel profiles ranging from "showroom clean" to "road worn" are available for instant personalization. Every facet of the Hammond's sound like Chorus/ Vibrato, Percussion, Key Click and Overdrive are widely adjustable with all settings saved with every preset.
The Pipe Organ voices are also scaling/voicing capable. Their semi-weighted keyboards are designed to feel like a vintage B-3, yet remain comfortable for any pianist, with variable touch "depth". An expandable Voice Library is available free from the Hammond Website. At just under 20 lb. the Sk1-73 can easily be transported from gig to gig, and can also be used as a MIDI Controller, with the ability to address 3 external zones. An Mp3/WAV music player is onboard to play backing tracks, break music, educational aids or any other tunes combined with the Sk's stereo output. You may also direct connect a physical Leslie Speaker via the 8pin dedicated Leslie Jack.
- Genuine and authentic 73-note HAMMOND organ
- Authentic Chorus-Vibrato/Touch Response Percussion/Overdrive
- 12 Macro profiles with 17 tweakable parameters
- 96 Individually adjustable, voiceable digital tonewheels
- Create a custom "B3" from showroom-new to road-worn vintage
- 8 Leslie macro profiles
- 17 Tweakable Leslie parameters
- Combine your choice of organ with the Leslie for 1,000's of possibilities
- 32 Ranks of authentic pipe organ
- British Vx and Italian Farf Organs
- 37 Hi-definition extravoices with 114 variations
- Expandable library with free voices from HAMMOND website
- 100 User (RAM) presets / 100 factory (ROM) presets
- 10 Programmable "Radio Button" favorites for instant recall
- Mp3 and WAV player built-in
- Dual independent DSPs for organ and extravoices
When 88 is too much and 61 is not enough, choose the 73-note HAMMOND Sk1-73.
Sk1-73 73-Key Digital Stage Keyboard and Organ Specifications:Sound Generator
- Organ Section
- 2- VASE III as Digital Tone-Wheels, transistor organ and Pipe Organ
- 8 polyphony (for pedal, except Pipe Organ)
- 63 polyphony (maximum, on Pipe Organ)
- Extra Voice Section
- VASE III 63 polyphony (maximum)
- F1 to F7 73-keys (SK1-73)
- 9 Pitches, assignable for Upper, Pedal, Lower
- Manuals: 6 choices (B-Type1, B-Type2, Mellow, Vx, Farf, Pipe), variable Key-click
- Pedal: 4 choices (Normal, Muted, Synth1, Synth2), 5 choices key-click
- Second Harmonic, Third Harmonic, Fast Decay, Volume Soft Display
- Touch, Velocity, Decay (Fast, Slow), Level (Normal Soft)
- 6 Groups (A. Piano, E. Piano, Keyboard, Wind, Other, Library
- Upgradable via Library
- Allocate Upper/Lower, Solo Group
- Vibrato and Chorus
- Digital Scanner
- Buttons: 1, 2, Chorus, Swell On, Great On
- Digital, 4 programs
- Controls: On, Amount
- Multi Effects
- 8 programs for Organ/Extra Voice Individually
- Controls: On, Amount
- For Organ: Bass, Mid (sweep), Treble, Tone
- Internal Leslie
- Advanced Digital, 2 Rotors
- Buttons: Bypass, Stop, Fast
- Digital, 11 programs
- Control: On, Depth
- Master Equalizer
- Control: Bass, Mid Gain, Mid Frequency, Treble
- 100 User Patches, 100 Preset Patches, manual
- 10 buttons
- Patch Load Options
- Drawbar Registration, Drawbar Parameters, Extra Voice, Internal Zone, External Zone, Organ Effects, EXV Effects, Reverb
- Master Volume, Music Volume, Extra Voice Volume
- Power On/Off
- File Format
- WAV (44.1KHz, 16bit Stereo), MP3 (44.1KHz, 128Kbps, Stereo)
- Song, Play/Pause
- USB Flash Drive
- 20 - Characters, 2 - Lines
- 9 Templates (SK1), 5 Templates (SK2)
- External Zones
- 3 Zones, assignable to any keyboard
- In, Out
- Line Out, L, R, Headphones
- 8 - pin, 1 and 3 channels available
- Foot Switch, Damper Pedal, Exp. Pedal, DC IN (12V)
- AC Adaptor, AD3-1250
- Manual Bass, Split (SK1 only), Great to Pedal (SK2 only), Octave Up, Octave Down, Lower Transpose
- Coupler Highest note, Split Point
- SK1-73: 112,4 cm (W), 30,3 cm (D), 9,9 cm (H) (44,3 Ì‹ x 11 7/8 Ì‹ x 3 7/8 Ì‹
- SK1-73: 9,3 kg (20,50 lb.)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.