- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iConnectivity mio10 10x10 MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- J41645 000000000 J41645000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get your MIDI devices talking to each other and to your computers. Only iConnectivity packs this much power and flexibility into a thoroughly mo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Advanced 10x10 MIDI interface with smart USB hosting.
Get your MIDI devices talking to each other and to your computers. Only iConnectivity packs this much power and flexibility into a thoroughly modern MIDI interface. Let mio10™ overcome your MIDI connection problems. Harness the power of two computers at the same time - or one, or use the mio10™ stand-alone. Connect all your MIDI devices - USB MIDI, 5-pin MIDI, Network MIDI - and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your MIDI setup and workflow. No need for separate MIDI merger/filter/processor units - it's all built in to streamline your MIDI setup. Create faster, better, and in exciting new ways.
10x10 5-pin MIDI ports
USB Host Port supports a USB MIDI Class-Compliant device (add your powered USB hub
and connect up to ten devices)
Ethernet Network MIDI power - use with wired and wireless MIDI networks
PC- and Mac-compatible
Works with up to two computers at the same time! (Or use it stand-alone.)
Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
56 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.