- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kawai ES110 Portable Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49762 000001000 J49762000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining a new graded hammer key action, new speaker system and 88-note piano sampling, ES110 portable digital piano offers an unbeatable keyboard e...Click To Read More About This Product
Packed with great features and cutting-edge technology, this portable digital piano is a killer value.
Combining a new graded hammer key action, new speaker system and 88-note piano sampling, ES110 portable digital piano offers an unbeatable keyboard experience in a lightweight, portable instrument. Thanks to its Harmonic Imaging sound technology and repertoire of 19 different sounds, the ES110 offers top-notch features at an exceptional price.
Harmonic Imaging sound technology 88-key piano sampling Responsive hammer compact action, 88 weighted keys 19 sounds, including eight exceptional piano sounds Bluetooth MIDI Dual and split keyboard modes 192-note polyphony Built-in Alfred piano lessons Damper pedal with half-damping Built-in stereo speaker system
For an amazing portable piano experience at an unbeatable price, order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.