- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kilpatrick Audio K6100 Panning VCA
- Write a Review
- #J53670 000000000 J53670000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
VCAs are the heart of any modular synthesizer system, and the K6100 offers a small and flexible design with excellent performance in a small package....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual high-quality stereo VCA/panner.
VCAs are the heart of any modular synthesizer system, and the K6100 offers a small and flexible design with excellent performance in a small package. It looks great and sounds great, and offers several different modes of operation. You can use it as two independent VCAs or combined for ganged / stereo operation. Each channel has an offset control that can be used to tailor the rponse based on your CV input source, or used as a manual volume control.
By using internal normalling connections, the input signals and CV signals are normalled to the second channel when only the first channel inputs are used. This allows you to use the K6100 as a dual VCA with the same source, or as a stereo VCA with the same control voltage signal. Or, for that extra level of dimension use the PAN IN control to adjust the relative balance between the two channels.
- Eurorack (3U) form factor - 10HP width
- High-end VCA circuits have optimimum noise performance and exponential response
- Panning circuit responds linearly to pan control and input voltage
- CV in circuit responds logarithmically to amp control and input voltage
- PAN OUT jack offers an inverted version of the PAN IN signal for chaining the pan signal to control other modules
- AMP and PAN offset controls allow fine tuning or full manual control
- Bi-colour (red/green) panning indicator shows the pan amount and direction
- PAN LEVEL control allows the panning CV input signal to be adjusted for different depths of modulation
- Requires +12V (40mA), -12V (40mA) - 16 pin Doepfer-style power cable - approx. 1.0W power consumption
- Designed and made in Canada using high quality parts
Modest footprint panning VCA in a Eurorack style. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.