- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg KONTROL49 49-Key MIDI/USB Controller
- Product 702417
The Korg KONTROL49 49-Key MIDI/USB Controller combines intuitive design, great feel, familiar hardware, and detailed displays into a comprehensive co...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Take control of all your MIDI and DAW parameters.
The Korg KONTROL49 49-Key MIDI/USB Controller combines intuitive design, great feel, familiar hardware, and detailed displays into a comprehensive controller for all your MIDI needs. Equipped with 40 assignable control elements--including the Vector Joystick--the KONTROL49 provides musical dexterity when working with soft-synths, MIDI modules, or any DAW.
The 49 full-sized keys feature the same great touch and feel proven in Korg's professional workstation instruments. 8 velocity curves let you tailor the response to your own playing, or to a specific application. Octave shift buttons provide full access to the entire 128-note range. The Vector Joystick offers simultaneous control of 2 separate parameters. A pair of assignable switches can toggle 2 independent functions, or provide incremental up and down control to a single parameter. The main panel has 8 assignable sliders and 8 assignable rotary encoders. Each slider/encoder pair shares a backlit LCD to display its current functions. 3-level color-coding keeps controllers grouped together visually. 16 illuminated and velocity sensitive trigger pads can perform any MIDI function. You can connect an assignable footswitch and footpedal (both optional) to the back panel to provide elements of hands-free performance.
In addition to a MIDI input and a pair of MIDI outputs, the back panel features a USB port, allowing direct connection to your computer. While an AC adapter is included, bus-power via the USB connector is also supported.
The KONTROL49 comes with a CD-ROM of demo software: Korg Legacy Collection, Lounge Lizard EP-2 by Applied Acoustic Systems, Sample Tank 2 Korg Edition, Native Instruments VOKATOR, and Reason 2.5 from Propellerhead.
- 49-full size keys with 8 velocity curves
- Main encoder
- 8 rotary encoder
- 8 slider
- 16 velocity sensitive pads
- Vector Joystick (independent X and Y assignments)
- Pitch wheel (independent Up and Down assignments)
- Mod wheel
- 2 switches
- 8 character (8x5 dot) three-color backlit LCD module
- MIDI Clock/Tempo LED
- 12 user presets
- Global memory
- Pedal and footswitch connections
- MIDI in/out/out
- DC IN
- Powered through USB bus or DC9V (AC adapter)
- 28-3/4"W x 3-1/3"H x 12-1/2"D
- 10-13/16 lbs.
- Supported operating systems: Mac OS X, Windows XP
- Comes with: AC adapter, USB cable, CD-ROM (KONTROL49 Editor/Librarian software for Mac OS X/Windows XP, templates scene data, KORG USB-MIDI driver for Windows XP, demo software), name sheet & sticker for trigger pads
- Macintosh requirements: Mac OS X v10.2 or later (v10.3 supported), Macintosh with USB port
- PC requirements: Windows XP, PC with USB port (Intel USB chip set recommended)