- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg Kross 2 88-Key Performance Synth/Workstation with Added PCM and Sounds in Matte Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69995 000000000 L69995000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Keys, drums, sequences, sampling, and a performance powerhouse. The 88-key model of the all-in-one KROSS 2 synthesizer is now available in a "super m...Click To Read More About This Product
The definitive “do-everything” synth workstation.
Keys, drums, sequences, sampling, and a performance powerhouse. The 88-key model of the all-in-one KROSS 2 synthesizer is now available in a "super matte black" rubberized finish. Packed with all the immediacy and huge sound of the KROSS 2, it features an additional expansion that adds all-new programs including a beautifully resonant acoustic piano.
Designed to be your main keyboard, Kross 2 features everything a performer needs, far exceeding its class in power and usability.
Rubberized matte black finish is sleek and uniquely durable
The KROSS 2-88-MB features a great-feeling rubberized finish in "super matte black,” simultaneously sleek and elegant, but also durable and comfortable.
Rich sounds powered by added PCM
A diverse array of more than 1,000 preset sounds has been supplemented by additional PCM with 128 new programs that include piano and electric piano, and also fulfill your needs for cutting-edge EDM with synth and drum sounds plus 27 drum track patterns.
Piano weight keybed for natural performance
The KROSS 2-88-MB features KORG’s NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) keybed. The NH keybed has a realistic and comfortable piano-style hammer, with a heavier feel in the lower register and a touch that becomes lighter as you move into the high register, allowing the subtle nuances of your fingertips to show through in your performance. This keybed is perfect for playing piano and electric piano sounds while being light and portable for bringing KROSS 2 to your gigs.
- 88 keys NH (Natural weighted hammer action, no atertouch) keyboard. Normally A0–C8 (adjustable in the range [-A-1…C7]–[A1…C9])
- * The NH keyboard delivers a playing feel similar to that of an acoustic piano, with low notes being heavier and high notes being lighter.
- The Number of Combinations/Programs/Drum Kits:
- User Combinations 896 Combinations (384 Preload)
- User Programs 1280 Programs (768 + 128 Preload)
- User Drum Kits 58 Drum Kits (42 + 27 Preload)
- Preset Programs 265 Programs (256 GM2 Programs + 9 GM2 Drum Programs)
- * Total number of preload programs and preset programs：1,230 (965 preload programs, 265 preset programs)
- Main Specifications
Get a huge variety of sounds and a matte black finish. Order today.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,448 mm × 383 mm × 136 mm / 57.01" × 15.08" × 5.35"
- Weight: 12.3 kg / 27.12 lbs (excluding batteries)
- Accessories (sold separately)
- Keyboard stand : Standard-L-SV
- Soft case: SC-KROSS 2 88/KROME 88
- Other specifications are the same as the KROSS 2-61.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.