- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg MicroKORG Synthesizer/Vocoder
- Write a Review
- 702244 000000000 702244000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It has been fifteen years since microKORG’s release in 2002, and now in 2017, a 15th anniversary platinum-color model is now available. The stylish o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Analog modeling and multiband vocoding in a compact, portable instrument.
It has been fifteen years since microKORG’s release in 2002, and now in 2017, a 15th anniversary platinum-color model is now available. The stylish operating panel features a bright color scheme unified by accents such as black wood panels at left and right, making it an exciting color variation model new to the microKORG. *A limited number of microKORG PT units will be sold.
- 128 user-rewritable programs
- 37-key mini keyboard
- Powerful synthesis
- Classic vocoding
- A full range of effects
- Great sounds and expression
- Flexible arpeggiator (6 types)
- Clear control and classic looks
- Can serve as a compact MIDI controller
Analog style synth with digital control and built-in vocoder.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.