Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
KORG minilogue bass Polyphonic Analog Synthesizertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get down—way down.
The incredible limited-edition KORG minilogue bass polyphonic synthesizer is designed and voiced to add inspirational bass into your music. minilogue bass features programs created by a specially selected group of bass playing and programming pros from around the world, so you get a big variety of rich, analog synth bass sounds that will inspire you and help your music stand out. Now’s the time to step outside the box and get down with the limited-edition minilogue bass.
Bass Preset Programs Developed With Pro Bassists and Synth Programmers
All of the programs on the minilogue bass have been optimized by professional bass players and synth programmers, to fit perfectly into any recording or performance—although they can all be edited and customized to your taste. You can change the thickness of the sound using the VCOs and voice mode, and the brightness of the sound using the filter, for example. All of the 100 presets were newly created just for the minilogue bass, and you can save up to 200 of your own sounds (100 preset programs and 100 user programs).
In addition, all the programs for the original minilogue will also work perfectly in the minilogue bass, giving you access to a huge library of sounds covering all possible music and sound genres.
Powerful Sound via Authentic Analog Circuitry
The minilogue bass analog synthesizer circuitry generates sound that can’t be recreated on digital hardware and software synths—notably thickness, loudness and a massive sonic pallet of additional harmonics. And the intuitive, editable panel interface allows quick changes when playing live or in the studio.
The minilogue bass includes two VCOs, a VCF, two EGs, a VCA and an LFO. It features the unique wave shaping pioneered in the minilogue for generating oscillator harmonics, as well as multiple ways to modulate the sound, including cross modulation, oscillator sync and a surprisingly powerful ring modulator. The high-pass filter features delay, to expand the sonic possibilities.
Eight Voice Modes
The four-voice polyphonic structure and eight voice modes, inherited from the minilogue, make it less likely that each sound will get cut off when you play, and also create an even more robust sound when you stack voices. You can trigger various effects with the press of a button, such as UNISON (which produces thick bass and lead sounds), MONO (which adds a sub-oscillator that plays an octave lower and works great for bass), and DELAY that you can trigger while delaying the sound.
16-step Sequencer on Board
The minilogue bass features an onboard sequencer that can memorize what you play in 16 steps. This polyphonic sequencer also includes motion sequence functionality, which memorizes the motions of up to four knobs or switches. With the sequencer, you can do real-time recording with overdub and step recording, and automatically play back repeated phrases while you use the keyboard to change the root position.
Oscilloscope for Visualizing the Sound
The built in OLED (Organic EL Display) features an oscilloscope function, which displays sound as waveforms. Being able to view changes in the parameters in real time provides great visual feedback—as well as being addictive fun!
Designed With a Visually Striking Presence
The top panel of the minilogue bass sports a rather unusual character, representing a visual sense of a swelling synth bass sound. What’s more, the black and red inverted colors on the keys help to reduce the “hard-to-play” feeling some musicians have towards “black and white keys,” providing an approachable and enjoyable instrument. The red-colored wood rear panel completes the high-toned and stylish design of the minilogue bass.
- Limited-edition, unique design—inverted red and black keys with a liquid design front panel
- 100 new presets—40 Bass Presets and 60 other inspirational sounds such as lead, synth and SE (+100 User slots)
- Sounds are interchangeable between the minilogue bass and original minilogue by using the Sound Librarian
- Voice mode
- POLY: works as a four-voice poly synth
- DUO: works as a poly synth with two voices stacked in unison
- UNISON: plays all voices in unison, as a mono synth
- MONO: operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD: plays chords
- DELAY: voices 2–4 play in delayed sequence after voice 1 plays
- ARP: plays the arpeggiator (maximum of four voices)
- SIDE CHAIN: lowers the volume of the previously played voice when a new voice is played
- Included in the box
- minilogue bass
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- Precautions sheet
Order the minilogue bass polyphonic analog synthesizer today.
minilogue bass Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer Specifications:
- Engine: Analog
- Keys: 37 slim-key, velocity sensitive
- Polyphony: Polyphonic, 4-voice
- Presets: 100 new presets (40 bass, 60 other), 100 user
- Arpeggiator: Yes, 4-voice
- Sequencer: 16-step Polyphonic Sequencer, Motion Sequence, Realtime Recording
- Audio In: 1/4" TS (1)
- Output: 1/4" TS (1)
- Headphones: 1/4" (1)
- USB: Type-B (1)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.