- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurzweil KA-120 88-Key Portable Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58286 000000000 L58286000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kurzweil KA-120 is an 88-note, fully weighted hammer-action digital piano with adjustable touch sensitivity. The KA-120 is great for players that...Click To Read More About This Product
Great sounds and a weighted piano action give you a realistic performance.
The Kurzweil KA-120 is an 88-note, fully weighted hammer-action digital piano with adjustable touch sensitivity. The KA-120 is great for players that need the full octave range that a keyboard of this size can provide. There are over 600 inspiring factory tones built into the KA-120, including a variety of pianos, organs, guitars, strings and more. All of these built in sounds are fun to play on their own, but with more than 230 auto accompaniment styles, you'll always have a backing band to play along with. The KA-120 portable piano also has a MIDI song recorder with easy-to-use song recording features so you can record and store up to five of your own keyboard performances. The innovative Performance Assistant helps you to perform various idiomatic guitar and piano phrases that can be triggered by playing just a few keys, facilitating the performance of strums, broken chords, and phrase endings. All of this is housed in an attractive stage piano stye cabinet with a detachable music stand and built-in 4-speaker sound system.
- 88-note, fully-weighted hammer-action keyboard
- 600 inspiring factory presets
- 230 auto-accompaniment styles
- MIDI song recorder
- Performance Assistant
Simple and intuitive, order the KA-120 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.