- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurzweil SP1 88-Note Keyboard
Black 88 Key
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01029 000001001 L01029000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Simplicity is the key design feature of the Kurzweil SP1 88-key digital stage piano. With its fully weighted hammer-action, velocity sensitive keybed...Click To Read More About This Product
Full-sized keybed for full-range piano performance.
Simplicity is the key design feature of the Kurzweil SP1 88-key digital stage piano. With its fully weighted hammer-action, velocity sensitive keybed, the SP1 has a realistic feeling that is ideal for students/schools, light gigs, home recording and music lovers of all ages. The SP1 sound is everything you'd expect from Kurzweil, with up to 256 voice polyphony, easy split and layer functions, dedicated external MIDI control, easy sound selection, and all of this in a package that weighs only 27 lb. for easy transport.
- Kurzweil's critically acclaimed German 9' Grand Piano sound
- Up to 256-note polyphony
- Only 27 lb., one of Kurzweil's lightest 88 note pianos
- Front panel, 3-band master EQ
- Dedicated 'External Control' section for controlling external MIDI instruments/software
- MIDI over USB and easy updates courtesy of dual USB ports
Simple enough to just sit and play. Order the SP1 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.