- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Radium49 49-Key USB MIDI Controller
- Product 701367
The M-Audio Radium49 49-Key USB MIDI Controller is a quality keyboard, 16 MIDI-assignable controllers and built-in MIDI interface--and we're only tal...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact, versatile, powerful, and affordable!
The M-Audio Radium49 49-Key USB MIDI Controller is a quality keyboard, 16 MIDI-assignable controllers and built-in MIDI interface--and we're only talking 6 pounds. You can power Radium49 from the USB bus or batteries so that you can play, compose, record, and mix with ultimate mobility.
Perfect for applications such as realtime soft synth control, virtual mixing, drum programming, live performance, and more. The keyboard even doubles as an intuitive user interface, making control assignments a breeze.
Lends itself to a wide variety of applications that help blur the difference between stage and studio.
Leave the tedium of the mouse behind and put your hands on any 16 MIDI parameters on your soft synths in real time. Unleash the full potential of your musical tools and push your creativity to the limit. Great for live performance and easy to transport. Play grooves into your drum software in real time. Then use the 8 knobs and 8 sliders to manipulate the dynamics, feel, effects, and more. Use the 8 sliders to control your virtual faders for recording. Radium's knobs can also control pan, effects send amount, and much more. The keys have a second layer of functions, allowing you to program MIDI control information directly from the black and whites. Here's how it works:
1. Press the MIDI/select button
2. Press the note on the keyboard with label that corresponds to the parameter you wish to change
3. Use the data entry slider to select the value or enter numeric values by pressing the keys labeled with numbers
Simple and elegant!
- 49 keys (+/-3-octave transposition)
- 8 assignable MIDI control knobs
- 8 MIDI-assignable sliders
- Built-in USB MIDI interface
- Dual MIDI outputs ” one from keyboard, one from computer
- Powered via USB bus, batteries, or AC
- 29-1/2"W x 3-3/8"H x 9-1/4"D.
- Only 6.54 lbs.
- System requirements:
- PC: Available USB port and Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
- Macintosh: Native USB Port, Mac OS 9.1 or later using OMS 2.3.7 or later; OS X or later