- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MOTU Micro Lite USB MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 706432 000000000 706432000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built from the same technology found in MOTU's flagship MIDI Timepiece, the micro lite USB MIDI interface provides 5 MIDI in, 5 MIDI out, 80 MIDI cha...Click To Read More About This Product
Portable plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Mac or PC!
Built from the same technology found in MOTU's flagship MIDI Timepiece, the micro lite USB MIDI interface provides 5 MIDI in, 5 MIDI out, 80 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Macintosh and Windows software. Large front-panel LEDs illuminate to indicate MIDI activity. High-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for hot-swapping, and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. And the micro lite is powered by USB bus, so no wall wart or AC plug.
With its attractive yet rugged metal casing, the micro lite slides easily into a shoulder bag or briefcase for ultracompact portability and convenient desktop operation. Removable rack attachments, as well as a custom center-joint fastener, are included and allow you to easily mount 2 micro lites side by side in a standard 19-inch equipment rack.
- 5 MIDI inputs and outputs provide 80 MIDI channels
- Simple expansion by plugging in multiple units
- Includes drivers for Mac OS9, Mac OS X and Windows Me/2000/XP
- High-speed USB connection
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.