- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments MASCHINE MK3
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K41345 000000000 K41345000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The third-generation MASCHINE controller improves on Native Instruments' most popular groove production system with some major new enhancements. New ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
NI's next-generation music production and performance instrument.
The third-generation MASCHINE controller improves on Native Instruments' most popular groove production system with some major new enhancements. New in the MK3 version has a built-in audio interface, with pro-grade 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution, two 1/4 in. TRS line outputs, two 1/4 in. TRS line inputs, MIDI In/Out, stereo headphone outputs and more.
The other most notable change is the addition of two high-resolution, full-color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing and more. The button and pad layouts have also received a refresh, with an all-new 4-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating and adjusting levels, and a new smart strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more.
MASCHINE MK3 is ready for seamless control of the latest version of MASCHINE 2 software including everything you need to create and perform songs – with an 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops right out of the box, plus Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins built exclusively for MASCHINE. MASCHINE MK3 is compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multicore support.
- Built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz audio interface
- Dual high-resolution color displays
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- All-new Smart Strip
- 4-directional push encoder
- Compatible with all major DAWs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library
MASCHINE MK3 is the next evolution in fast, intuitive music creation. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.