Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Native Instruments MASCHINE+ Standalone Groovebox and Samplertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Intuitive workflow gives you total control over your production.
Do it all standalone—from sketching beats and sculpting sounds to creating tracks and performing them live. MASCHINE+ has the workflow you love, with fewer strings attached. Whatever your genre, style or scene, MASCHINE+ sings with rich synths, effects, sounds and more. It's got everything your music needs in the studio or on stage in standalone. No matter how demanding your project is, MASCHINE+ is ready to take it on.
In the Flow, Out of the Box
MASCHINE+ is a sampler, a drum machine, a synth, a studio sidekick, and an on-stage superpower. Play your productions out live or integrate your analog hardware. Do it all in the box with a wealth of instruments and effects from Native.
Works Hard, Plays Free
MASCHINE+ inherits the MK3’s iconic workflow, but it’s when you cut the ties that the fun begins. Create beats, patterns, and melodies. Dial in modulation and effects. Record and sample audio with a unified workflow designed to keep you in the moment. Standalone means more time creating, sketching ideas, and playing music. When you want to bring your ideas into a DAW, just plug in, copy your creations over, and boot up the MASCHINE software. You'll pick up right where you left off.
Put More In, Get More Out
Sample crate-digging finds and chop them into custom kits. Record vocals, guitars, drums, and anything else that fits the bill. Sequence hardware synths and capture the results. Sculpt external audio using effects and modulation. MASCHINE+ can control, mix, and manipulate the rest of your setup with MIDI, line, and mic inputs, truly bringing everything together.
MASCHINE+ is Wi-Fi enabled, which means you can add new sounds, instruments, and effects without going near your computer. Get new features via updates, and install them entirely in the box. When it comes to jamming with others or playing out live, keep things in sync wirelessly via Ableton Link, even if it’s not MASCHINE.
As well as its classic groovebox workflow, MASCHINE+ packs a curated collection of great sounds, instruments, effects, and Expansions. All work seamlessly in standalone mode. That means its 16 pads can sound like a grand piano, a warped wavetable lead, organic modal synth, or anything you can think of if you flex your sound design skills.
MASCHINE+ ships with a 64 GB SD card for storing your own content. For the sample-digging aficionados with larger libraries, it’s possible to expand this up to 1 TB, or even more with a hard drive via USB.
Onboard Audio Interface
Record audio, sample, and expand your setup with an integrated 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface, plus 2 x 1/4” TRS line outputs, 2 x 1/4” TRS line inputs, 1/4” dynamic mic input, headphone output, MIDI in/out.
Playing MASCHINE+ feels as good as it sounds with anodized aluminum top and bottom plates. The touch-sensitive display knobs and 4D encoder get the same treatment.
CPU And RAM
Give your music everything it needs. Under the hood, MASCHINE+ packs a quad-core processor and 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM. You can give your tracks all the love they need, dripping in reverb but without breaking a sweat.
Keep the unexpected moments in your music, not your setup. Plug in, twist, and get your power on lock.
Ultra-sensitive and immensely fun to play, this is where the magic happens. For finger drumming that sounds like a real kit, nuanced keys, or strummed sounds, they’re capable of all kinds of articulation.
High Resolution Displays
Find sounds, slice samples, chain up effects, edit notes, and arrange tracks. The MASCHINE+ displays pick up where muscle memory drops off, for deeper tweaks and changes to your project.
Strum notes, crank up Perform FX, pitch bend, and modulate sounds for intuitive expression. The Smart Strip also shows you the relative position in a clip when laying down a new pattern.
Less menu diving and more music making. MASCHINE+ is designed to make switching pad modes, note repeats, adding groups, and other workflow essentials as easy as hitting a button.
- Quad-core processor
- 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
- 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content)
- 2 x color displays (480 x 272)
- 64 GB SD card included
- 2 x 1/4” TRS line outputs
- 2 x 1/4” TRS line inputs
- 1/4” dynamic mic input
- Stereo headphone output
- 1 x MIDI In
- 1 x MIDI out
- 1 x Footswitch
- 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers / external HDDs
- MASCHINE Factory Library: 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops, Bass Synth, and Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins.
- Instruments: FM8, MASSIVE, MONARK, PRISM, REAKTOR Factory Selection R2, KONTAKT Factory Selection, RETRO MACHINES
- Effects: RAUM, PHASIS
- Expansions: DEEP MATTER, LILAC GLARE, SOLAR BREEZE, TRUE SCHOOL, VELVET LOUNGE (Plus voucher for two additional Expansions)
- Standalone Mode: You can use MASCHINE+ without a computer, but you’ll need a wireless internet connection and your Native ID to get set up.
- Controller Mode: macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 24 GB free disk space for MASCHINE+ Selection
Dimensions: 12.68'' x 11.85'' x 2.01''
- Weight: 5.51 lb.
An intuitive workflow with tons of sounds takes your production up a notch. Order your MASCHINE+ today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.