- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nektar Impact GXP88 MIDI Controller Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74768 000000000 L74768000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Nektar's Impact GXP88 USB MIDI controller keyboard focuses on players and performers. It delivers a new note repeat engine and new key bed with after...Click To Read More About This Product
Enhanced performance tools, included semi-weighted keys, offer flexibility to players.
Nektar's Impact GXP88 USB MIDI controller keyboard focuses on players and performers. It delivers a new note repeat engine and new key bed with aftertouch. It also offers two foot pedal sockets, allowing for tons of expression and performance control.
The Impact GXP88 features 88 semi-weighted keys, powerful Nektarine plugin patch management and Nektar DAW integration. Users will also have instant access to performance controls, including a real-time repeat engine.
The core of the GXP88 is Nektar's carefully balanced keyboard action. 88 semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity and aftertouch deliver a firm touch and great playability. The GXP88 gives keyboard players the expression options needed for live performance and studio work. It also features pitch bend and modulation wheels, plus an expression pedal socket. A 1/4" TRS jack offers connection of two foot switch pedals. The rear panel also includes a 5-pin MIDI out jack and an external power supply socket for powering the unit when not connected via USB.
The streamlined control panel is based on the Nektar Impact GX-series. This enables advanced DAW integration with extended transport control, track selection and volume control, plus options to open/close DAW windows and navigate songs. GXP88’s user interface also has 14 assignable illuminated RGB buttons for direct MIDI program- and bank-selection.
The new Key Repeat engine adds an intuitive real-time tool for creating rhythmic elements. Repeat is directly controllable from GXP’s illuminated RGB buttons. Once the Repeat mode is engaged, the buttons allow for direct selection of Repeat Rates, Accent, Interval, Swing and routing aftertouch or modulation to velocity. When Repeat is active, the second encoder turns into a dedicated tempo control, unless synchronization is set to external MIDI clock.
With Nektarine, the Impact GXP88 gets powerful master keyboard functionality. Up to 16 VST or AU instrument plug-ins can be loaded into Nektarine’s 16 slots for simultaneous use. GXP88 brings instant patch recall to hybrid or software-based keyboard setups with direct patch control from GXP88’s RBG patch buttons. It has the ability to define keyboard zones, layers and splits for all hosted plug-ins. All plug-in settings and combinations can be saved in a single Multi-patch for recall at the touch of a button. Nektarine can run as VST, AU or AAX plug-in in any compatible DAW. It can also be used as a stand-alone application.
Impact GXP88 works with any MIDI software on OSX, Windows and iOS. It can also be used as a standard MIDI controller for external MIDI gear right out of the box.
- 88-note full-sized keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, note repeat and Nektarine features
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- 1 push encoder for note repeat tempo control and Nektarine features
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators. Assignable to other functions
- Power on/off switch
- 9v DC power supply socket (PSU optional)
- USB port and USB bus powered
- Dimensions: 52" L x 9" D x 3.14" H
- Weight: 18 lbs
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activate transport buttons secondary level for a total of 14 accessible buttons
- MIDI Output jack
- 1/4" TRS jack Foot Switch socket for connection of 2 foot switches
- 1 MIDI assignable potentiometer
- 1/4" TRS jack expression pedal socket
- Note Repeat button with LED tempo indicator
- Nektar DAW support integration
- Note Repeat Function button
- Nektarine plugin control software included (Download)
- Bitwig 8-Track DAW license included (Download)
- Nektar DAW Integration for Impact GXP88 currently supports: Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar, Studio One
Powerful keyboard functionality. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.