Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Nord Stage 4 Compact 73-Key Keyboardtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Nord Stage 4 Compact 73-Key Keyboard
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The flagship piano synth from Nord that's loaded with features.
- 73-note semi-weighted waterfall triple sensor keybed (E-E) with aftertouch and physical drawbars with LED indicators
- Nord Wave 2 synth engine that includes virtual analog synthesis, samples, FM and digital waves
- Award-winning organ simulations of B3, Vox/Farfisa and pipe organ models
- Powerful effects section
Order the Nord Stage 4 compact 73-key keyboard today.
Stage 4 Compact 73-Key Keyboard Specifications:General
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 512 Programs - 8 Banks with 8 Pages each. Each Page has 8 Program locations
- Preset Library with Organ, Piano and Synth Presets including effects. 2x64 Organ Preset locations, 2x64 Piano Preset locations, 8x64 Synth Preset locations.
- 8 Live Programs
- 2 Individual Layer Scene Setups
- 3 Morph sources: Modulation Wheel (also controllable by Swell pedal), Control Pedal, Aftertouch
- Stereo and Mono output routing options
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
- Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation
- VOX Continental and Farfisa models
- 2 Digital Pipe Organ models
- B3 Bass mode
- Physical Drawbars with LED graphs
- Preset or Drawbar Live mode
- Percussion controls
- Vibrato/Chorus control
- 2 Layers (2-Part Multitimbral)
- 2GB memory for Piano sounds
- All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 120-voice polyphony
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- 3 Selectable Keyboard Touch Curves (Heavy, Medium, Light)
- Piano Timbre controls with custom settings for Electric Pianos and Clavinet
- String Resonance for acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights
- Selectable Soft Piano Release
- Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal 1, Nord Triple Pedal 2 or Nord Sustain Pedal 2 on selected acoustic and electric pianos
- Dynamic Compression
- Unison functionality
- 2 Layers (2-Part Multitimbral)
- Nord Wave 2 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
- Dedicated OLED Display for Waveform/Sample selection and parameter editing
- 1GB Memory for Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 46-voice polyphony
- Oscillator Types: Analog (incl. Super, Noise and Misc waveforms), Digital Waves, FM and Sample
- Analog Waveform options: Pure, Shape, Shape Sine, Multi, Super, Sync, Bell, Misc (Noise)
- Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter
- Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3
- Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full
- 3 Unison modes
- Vibrato modes controllable from Mod Wheel, Aftertouch and pedal.
- Filter envelope (Attack, Decay/Sustain, Release) with Velocity control
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay/Sustain, Release) with Velocity control
- Oscillator envelope (Attack, Decay/Sustain, Release) with Velocity control
- LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold
- Advanced Arpeggiator with Arp, Polyphonic and Gate modes
- Arpeggiator Patterns for all modes, with Accent and Pan options
- LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock
- 3 Layers (3-Part Multitimbral)
- Mod 1: Tremolo, Auto Pan, Ring Modulator, Wah-Wah, Auto-Wah, Pump (Sidechain modulation). Variation for each effect
- Mod 2: Phaser, Flanger, Vibe, Chorus, Ensemble, Spin. Variation for each effect
- Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP), Feedback Effects with Variations and panel selectable Analog mode.
- 3 types of Amp/Speaker simulations, Twin, JC and Small. Variation for each model
- Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls
- Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive
- 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz
- Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive
- Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock
- Compressor with Fast Mode
- Reverb: 6 algorithms (Spring, Booth, Room, Stage, Hall and Cathedral) with Dark/Bright modes and Variation/Chorale options
- 73-key Triple Sensor Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-E
- 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - 1/4", 6.35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone output - 1/4", 6.35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,.5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - 1/4", 6.35 mm jack. Compatible with Nord Sustain Pedal 2 (continuous sensor), Nord Triple Pedal 1 and switch type pedals
- Triple Pedal - 5-pin DIN connector. Compatible with Nord Triple Pedal 2
- Rotor Pedal - 1/4", 6.35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal.
- Organ Swell Pedal - 1/4", 6.35 mm TRS stereo jack.
- Control Pedal - 1/4", 6.35 mm TRS stereo jack.
- Footswitch input - 1/4", 6.35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal or a single switch type pedal.
- MIDI In - 5-pin DIN connectors
- MIDI Out - 5-pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Included Accessories
- User Manual
- Power cord
- USB cord
- 1,066 mm (42"), 104 mm (4,1"), 322 mm (12.7")
- 10.4 kg (22.9 lb.)
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.