Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland FANTOM-07 Synthesizer Keyboardtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
FANTOM-07 brings your musical vision to fruition.
Hailing from the legendary Roland FANTOM pedigree, the 76-key FANTOM-07 synthesizer keyboard was designed to easily fit into your workflow, while giving you powerful synthesis and customizable creative control. It was engineered to give you free rein to explore, shape and fine-tune your sound using a color touchscreen, hands-on controls and deep computer integration. Jam-packed with the classic Roland synthesis and sampling power we love at Musician’s Friend, it doubles as an audio interface with more-than-capable DSP in a lightweight yet robust format—making it a dream to perform and produce with.
Enhance your workflow
In addition to packing some serious synthesizing power, the FANTOM-07 is primed for any kind of performance or production workflow. With Scenes, you can effortlessly recall sounds, patterns, performance layouts, templates, settings and sections of—or even entire—songs. This is ideal whether you’re writing in the studio or performing on stage.
Add it to your setup
FANTOM-07 is many things, including a 4x32 USB audio interface—and it’s got the DSP to back it up. Boasting native touchscreen and hardware integration with Logic Pro, MainStage and Ableton Live, it’s ready to jump right into your setup and get to work. It adds the top-shelf feel of hi-res knobs, sliders and RGB performance pads to your creative workflow, with deep computer integration putting the power in your fingertips.
Sample with Roland
Cutting-edge ZEN-Core and SuperNATURAL technologies come into play in a big way on the FANTOM-07, loading it with thousands of high-quality electronic and acoustic sounds from Roland’s renowned library. If you’re a pianist, you’ll love the new SuperNATURAL pianos, with their authentic acoustic grand tone and responsiveness. The Virtual ToneWheel Organ gives you a faithful recreation of the real-deal playing experience, offering quick-fire playability and harmonic control via the touchscreen and onboard hardware. Should you choose to expand your palette down the road, you can via the Roland Cloud library.
Synthesize and sequence
FANTOM-07 lets you construct evolving passages, modular-style animated textures and sounds with intricate movement. With two LFOs per partial and four partials per tone—plus the ability to stack 16 tones—FANTOM-07 can provide up to 128 LFOs per voice. In addition to the iconic TR-REC pattern sequencer, inspired by the TR-808 and TR-909, step LFPs are available with 16 steps of beat-synced automation and 35 curve choices per step.
Express yourself with FANTOM-07
Roland thoughtfully designed FANTOM-07 to give you absolute freedom of expression. Modulation is a cinch whether you love levers and wheels or prefer external pedals. The 32-band vocoder gives you creative expression from VP-style ensemble tones and robot voices to otherworldly textures and other stimulating effects. There’s even a dedicated USB port for connecting a MIDI controller, if you opt for that accompaniment. With all the possible permutations of expression at your beck and call, the sky is the limit to your creativity with the FANTOM-07.
- Roland’s ZEN-Core and SuperNATURAL technologies provide thousands of quality sounds
- Virtual ToneWheel Organ with harmonic bar control delivers quick-fire playability
- Scenes ease workflow with 16 layers in addition to effects and patterns
- Onboard 4x32 USB interface gives seamless integration with Logic Pro, MainStage and Ableton Live
Discover your full creative potential with FANTOM-07. Order yours now.
FANTOM-07 Synthesizer Keyboard Specifications:Keyboard
- 76 keys (with velocity)
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic Piano (EXSN01/03 preload)
- SuperNATURAL Electric Piano (EXSN02 preload)
- VTW Organ (Only ZONE2)
- Various MODEL sound generators (require adding EXM Series)
- *ZEN-Core Tones and Model Tones can import and export.
- *Backup file has compatibility with FANTOM-6/7/8, but it can read the enabled features only.
- EXZ Series
- EXSN Series
- EXM Series
- *The expansion are rewritable internal sound generator memory—you can download data from the Roland Cloud and write it via a USB flash drive into the FANTOM's internal memory
- 16 zones (Internal + External)
- 128 scenes x 4 banks
- *The Scenes can import and export
- At least 3,500 tones
- At least 90 drum kits
- 8 zones
- *When "Scene Remain Switch" enabled; Tone Remain does not apply to VTW Organ sounds
- Rating system: 4 steps (0-3)
- one Search/Scene Search
- Rating, Character
- Multi-effects: 16 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 16 systems
- Drum part COMP: 6 systems
- Insertion Effect: 2 systems, 90 types (serial/parallel connection selectable)
- TFX: 1 system, 90 types
- Input MFX: 1 system, 90 types
- Chorus: 9 types
- Reverb: 7 types
- Master compressor
- Input reverb: 7 types
- Input EQ: 1 system
- Band: 13, 20, 32
- Type: Mono, stereo
- Preset setting: 10
- User setting: 20
- Chain: 16 Scenes x 32 Pages (Total 512 Scenes) per 1 Chain set
- Set: 100
- Marker: 36 (0-9, A-Z, a-z) per 1 Chain Set
- MIDI tracks: 16
- Group: 16
- Pattern: 8 (per each track)
- Pattern length: 32 measures
- Recording method: Realtime recording, step recording, TR-REC
- Editing method: Piano roll edit (Touch Edit/Automation support), Microscope
- Song: 1 (per Scene)
- File format: Original, SMF export/import supported
- *PAD Sampler trigger data can be recorded.
- Keyboard Multisample
- Format: 16/24-bit linear, 44.1/48kHz, WAV/AIFF
- Number of samples: 2,048
- Number of multisamples: 128
- Sampling time: The maximum is 2 minutes 44 seconds (1 sample)
- *A total of approximately 256MB (share with Expansion titles)
- *Keyboard Multisample can import and export as ZEN-Core Tone
- Format: 16/24-bit linear, 44.1/48kHz, WAV/AIFF import supported
- Maximum polyphony: 8
- Number of samples: 16 pads x 4 banks
- Sampling time: The maximum is 60 minutes (the equivalent of approximately 660MB)
- *A total of approximately 2GB (including imported WAV files)
- *When you use the PAD samples as KBD Wave, then you have to manipulation it
- Size: 2GB
- Rhythm Pattern
- Chord Memory
- Motional Pad
- Sample Pad, Note Pad, Partial Sw/Sel, DAW Control, Zone Mute, Zone Solo, Kbd Sw Group, Rhythm Pattern, Pattern, Variation Play, Group Play
- AIRA LINK
- * When connect to MX-1
- Pitch bend/modulation lever
- Assignable switch x2 (S1/S2)
- Control knob x8
- Slider x8
- Wheel x2
- Function knob x6
- Sound modified knob x2
- 4x4 pad
- *1,024 step editing support
- It can be use with Cutoff, Resonance.
- Graphic type, 5.5" (1,280 x 720 dots), backlit LCD (color touchscreen, screensaver, wallpaper support)
- Headphones jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" TRS type)
- SUB OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type)
- SUB OUT STEREO (PHONES) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type PHONES support
- Mic input jacks: 1/4" TRS type
- Line input jacks: (L/MONO,R) (1/4" phone type)
- FOOT PEDAL jacks(HOLD, CTRL1, CTRL2)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB MEMORY port
- USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- External device port: A Roland A-49 or an A-PRO series MIDI controller can be connected
- *Operation is not guaranteed if a generic MIDI device is connected
- Max 24-bit/96kHz
- Record 16 stereo channel
- Playback 2 stereo channel
- USB flash drive (sold separately)
- AC adaptor
- 48” x 12-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- 15 lb. 7 oz.
- Owner’s manual
- AC adaptor
- Keyboard stand: KS-10Z, KS-12, KS-20X
- Pedal switch: DP series, RPU-3
- Expression pedal: EV-5
- USB flash drive
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.