Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Roland MP200 88-Key Digital Upright Piano With Stand and Bench Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Loaded with premium piano features and connectivity options.
For those looking to explore their creativity and increase enjoyment, there are over 300 different tones, sure to spark inspiration. Everything from vintage electric pianos, organs and synths, to a suite of orchestral instruments and percussion, are available at the touch of a button. You can even create your own custom combinations with layers or splits and save them for instant recall at the touch of a button. You can also record your playing directly onboard or download your recordings onto a thumb drive using the built-in USB port.
For the piano student or teacher, Twin Piano mode splits the piano into two equal 44-note keyboards. Teachers use this function for ear-training exercises and families with multiple students can practice independently at the same time using the two headphone jacks. The customizable metronome offers different sounds, patterns and 13 time signatures, or just use the classic tick to stay in time. The three pedals include damper with progressive pressure response, a fully functional sostenuto pedal and a soft pedal. The pedals can also be assigned to other musical functions. The 90+ built-in songs encourage proper practice, inspiration and a lifetime of making music. Play along with them or just enjoy the in-home concert.
The MP-200 is equipped with Bluetooth MIDI, opening up a world of possibility for apps, education, composition and more. Connect wirelessly with your phone or tablet using Roland's free Piano Every Day app for remote control, learning games, interactive sheet music, recording and access to thousands of online scores for instant download to your device. With Roland's Piano Designer app you can fine-tune the key touch, string resonance, individual note tuning, and more to create an endless variety of pianos to suit any style of music, player preference and acoustic space. With Bluetooth Audio you can play your music library through the MP200's incredible speaker system or plug-in headphones and play along with your favorite songs.
- Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano tone with 256-voice polyphony
- Progressive hammer action with Ivory Feel key texture and escapement
- Over 300 different tones including "Do-Re-Mi" for enhanced learning
- Wireless connection to Roland’s free apps with Bluetooth MIDI and Audio
- Onboard tone-shaping tools and Piano Designer app
- Over 90 built-in songs with interactive sheet music in the Piano Every Day app
- 3D Headphone Ambience for private listening without ear fatigue
- Registration memory for storing custom tone settings
- Twin Piano mode for piano students and teachers
- Custom upright cabinet with sliding key cover
- Progressive damper action and assignable pedals
- Robust stereo sound with Bluetooth enabled speakers
- Modern design with premium finish to complement any decor
Order the MP200 digital upright piano for your home today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.