- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schoenhut My First Piano II
- Write a Review
- Product 702523
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schoenhut's bright 25-key tabletop model is the perfect choice for a toddler's first piano. Encourage your child's musical creativity with a fun and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A magical introduction to music.
Schoenhut's bright 25-key tabletop model is the perfect choice for a toddler's first piano. Encourage your child's musical creativity with a fun and educational musical instrument. My First Piano is an ideal tool for kids developing hand-eye coordination. Chromatically tuned, the lovely chime-like notes are produced by little hammers striking precision-ground, German steel music rods.
Schoenhut's patented Learning System, with its play-by-color teaching method, makes playing simple and fun. A removable color strip fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from chord to chord. The chart also works on adult keyboards, since keys on Schoenhut toy pianos are of corresponding width. This teaches children proper "finger stretch" from the very beginning. The accompanying songbook contains a collection of familiar tunes. This Learning System has been specially designed to build a child's confidence and develop basic playing skills.
Launch an early love of music. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.