Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Prophet '08 PE Keyboard Synthesizerfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A 5-octave keyboard with vintage-style controls and modern sound options.
On board the Prophet '08 PE keyboard synth, you'll find a spring-loaded pitch wheel and assignable mod wheel, 256 fully editable programs with two layers in each program, two digitally controlled analog oscillators, and three envelope generators.
The Prophet '08 PE is an affordable, full-featured polysynth with a 100% analog signal path. Classic, real analog sound, including legendary Curtis analog low-pass filters is married to a modern feature set. The electronic keyboard has a compact size with a huge sound and includes tons of knobs for direct, real-time editing and performance.
- 5-octave keyboard with semi-weighted action, velocity, and aftertouch
- Spring-loaded pitch wheel and assignable mod wheel
- 256 fully editable programs (2 banks of 128) with 2 layers (2 separate sounds) in each
- 16 x 4 gated step sequencer
- 2 digitally controlled analog oscillators (DCOs) per voice with selectable sawtooth, triangle, saw/triangle mix, pulse waves (with pulse-width modulation), and hard sync
- White noise generator
- 1 analog Curtis low-pass filter per voice; selectable 2- and 4-pole operation (self-resonating in 4-pole mode)
- 3 envelope generators: filter, VCA, and assignable (four-stage ADSR + delay)
- Envelope 3-can loop
- 4 LFOs (low-frequency oscillation)
- Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator
- Analog VCAs (variable gain amplifiers)
Prophet '08 PE Keyboard Synthesizer Specifications:
- MIDI In, Out, Thru, and Poly Chain
- Main stereo audio output: 1/4" unbalanced
- Output B stereo audio output: 1/4" unbalanced
- Sustain pedal input: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch
- Pedal/CV input: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages)
- Headphone output: 1/4" stereo phone jack
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.