- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Attenulag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46983 000000000 J46983000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Attenulag is a basic but indispensable through-hole synthesizer necessity designed and assembled in-house by our fine feathered friends at Boomstar. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Essential utility module.
Attenulag is a basic but indispensable through-hole synthesizer necessity designed and assembled in-house by our fine feathered friends at Boomstar. With it, you can augment efficiency and expressiveness starting with Boomstar’s handy R (Router) and ascending to its larger and more complex ATTENULAG companion for voltage-controlled switching, gliding, combining and amplitude limiting.
ATTENULAG is a multi-purpose device. The attenuators reduce level, audio or CV when the switch is set to off. With the switch up, the audio/signal passes through at full level. The inputs are linked together: patching into channel 1 drives both attenuators; patching into channel 2 breaks the link.
The two lag circuits provide a handy CV mult/hub for oscillator and filter tracking and are linked together: if you patch into channel 1 only, the outputs of both channels are drive; patching into channel 2 breaks the link and they become two separate CV mult/lag circuits.
ATTENUATE 1, ATTENUATE 2, LAG TIME 1, LAG TIME 2.
OFF: the top two handle attenuation duties; the bottom are wired to lag time.
Ten Patch Points
ATTENUATE 1: IN, OUT; LAG TIME 1: IN, OUT 1A, OUT 1B, OUT 1C; ATTENUATE 2: IN, OUT; LAG TIME 2: IN, OUT 2A, OUT 2B, OUT 2C
- ATTENUATE – Level reduction.
- IN – Attenuation input.
- OUT – Attenuation output.
- OFF – Bypass is in up position.
- LAG TIME – Exponential slewing amount—still affectionately called glide in some quarters.
- IN - Lag input.
- OFF – Lag bypass.
- OUT A – Lag output A.
- OUT B – Lag output B.
- OUT C – Lag output C.
- Size - 10hp
- Depth - 25mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 7mA, 8mA (+12 / -12)
Perfect levels all the time. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.