Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Attenulagtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Attenulag$123.00
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Essential utility module.
ATTENULAG is a multi-purpose device. The attenuators reduce level, audio or CV when the switch is set to off. With the switch up, the audio/signal passes through at full level. The inputs are linked together: patching into channel 1 drives both attenuators; patching into channel 2 breaks the link.
The two lag circuits provide a handy CV mult/hub for oscillator and filter tracking and are linked together: if you patch into channel 1 only, the outputs of both channels are drive; patching into channel 2 breaks the link and they become two separate CV mult/lag circuits.
ATTENUATE 1, ATTENUATE 2, LAG TIME 1, LAG TIME 2.
OFF: the top two handle attenuation duties; the bottom are wired to lag time.
Ten Patch Points
ATTENUATE 1: IN, OUT; LAG TIME 1: IN, OUT 1A, OUT 1B, OUT 1C; ATTENUATE 2: IN, OUT; LAG TIME 2: IN, OUT 2A, OUT 2B, OUT 2C
FeaturesCommon Controls and Patch Points
- ATTENUATE – Level reduction.
- IN – Attenuation input.
- OUT – Attenuation output.
- OFF – Bypass is in up position.
- LAG TIME – Exponential slewing amount—still affectionately called glide in some quarters.
- IN - Lag input.
- OFF – Lag bypass.
- OUT A – Lag output A.
- OUT B – Lag output B.
- OUT C – Lag output C.
- Size - 10hp
- Depth - 25mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 7mA, 8mA (+12 / -12)
Perfect levels all the time. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.