- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Williams Overture 2 88-Key Console Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J17210 000000000 J17210000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Williams redefines digital piano elegance with the new Overture 2, complete with a classic, luxurious ebony gloss finish, a robust sound palette, ext...Click To Read More About This Product
All of the important features in a digital piano.
Williams redefines digital piano elegance with the new Overture 2, complete with a classic, luxurious ebony gloss finish, a robust sound palette, extraordinary feel and unexpected extras. The Overture 2 is built on 15 quick-to-grab custom-crafted, high-resolution sounds as well as plenty of other instruments from brass to percussion and beyond.
Enjoy beautifully captured tones, sampled directly from a world-renowned grand piano, plus a collection of many vintage electric pianos and organs. It also boasts a convenient, full General MIDI sound set for a total of 147 total sounds. The all new, fully weighted, hammer-action keybed provides a higher standard in realistic response and feel. Overture 2 also includes 50 play-a-long songs, audio inputs, USB/MIDI port, and a USB Host Port that plays MIDI files from a thumb drive.
It has sustain, soft and sostenudo pedals, like a real grand piano, and a four-speaker amplification system for charming, immersive sound. Comes with music rest for books and sheet music. Other features include split/layer/duet keyboard modes, transpose function, 2-track recorder, metronome, two headphone outs and ¼ stereo out jacks.
Bench included with Mahogany Red model.
(1) Grand Piano
(3) Electric Pianos
(1) Pipe Organ
(1) Upright Bass
(1) Electric Bass
- 88 weighted keys
- 147 sounds
- Luxurious chassis
- Four-speaker amplification system
- Split/layer/duet function
- 2-track recorder
- Bench included with Mahogany Red model
Rich tones in a wide range of sound, order the Overture today!
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Adjustable
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 147
- Polyphony: 64-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: Yes
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI over USB
- Line output: RCA, 1/4"
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: Internal & USB flash port
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback MIDI sequencer
- Accompaniment styles: Not applicable
- Preset songs: 55
- Display: Backlight LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Not applicable
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: No
- Equalizer: No
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Other: Yes
- Width: 54 in.
- Height: 34 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Weight: 132 lbs
- Power: Adapter included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench: Built-in stand, Bench included with Mahogany Red model
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.