- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PSR-F51 61-Key Portable Keyboard Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K40881 000000001 K40881000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This essentials package is a deal on a Yamaha PSR-F51 61-key portable keyboard with accessories that will help you make the most of your instrument.Y...Click To Read More About This Product
Great starter keyboard package with 61-key keyboard, power adapter, batteries, headphones and more
This essentials package is a deal on a Yamaha PSR-F51 61-key portable keyboard with accessories that will help you make the most of your instrument.
Yamaha PSR-F51 KeyboardWith 61 keys and basic features, it's an easy choice for a first keyboard. 61 full-sized keys are great for learning and developing keyboard playing technique. 32-note polyphony allows for the performance of beginner to advanced pieces, allowing for sustained notes to ring through without being cut off. Auto power off saves energy by shutting down after a period of inactivity.
PSR-F51 Survival KitContains everything you need to make using your Yamaha portable keyboard just that much more enjoyable. This accessory bundle contains a power adapter and headphones. Plus, you also receive a two-year extended warranty, trial educational software and over $200 of rebate offers on great Yamaha instruments and accessories.
Also includes a 4-pack of Duracell AA batteries to keep you playing on the go.
- Essentials pack includes 61-key portable keyboard and accessories
- Survival kit includes headphones, power adapter and trial software
- Includes 4-pack AA alkaline batteries
Introductory portable keyboard with accessories. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.