- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PSR-SX900 61-Key High-Level Arranger Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66434 000000000 L66434000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PSR-SX900 features content from the flagship, Genos Digital Workstation. This next-level content sounds incredible through the newly designed, bi...Click To Read More About This Product
High-powered arranger worksation with the brains of a Genos.
The PSR-SX900 features content from the flagship, Genos Digital Workstation. This next-level content sounds incredible through the newly designed, bi-amped speaker system with wide stereo audio field. Navigate with ease using the 7" TFT touch screen, or setup the assignable buttons to access your preferred functions. Other new features include a joystick controller, Chord Looper, new keyboard action inherited from Yamaha synthesizers, new insertion effect structure, Style section reset, and more. The PSR-SX900 helps make music easier and sound better than ever.
The color touch screen allows you to easily see the state of Voice and Style assignments and quickly access and adjust a wealth of features and settings. The Joystick Controller allows the player to achieve the wide variety of pitch and modulation combinations present in many different world music styles. Assignable real-time control knobs allow you to filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer. Chord Looper allows you to record your chord progressions so that the Style engine can loop them for you, freeing you up to experiment with two-hand playing or soloing without having to worry about playing the changes. Style Section Reset allows you to go back to beat one of bar one with the touch of a button. This is handy when a musician you're playing with comes in too early or late and you need to get your accompaniment back on track.
The 16-track song recorder/player lets you create full arrangements or play back songs. Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangements. Record and play back performances in MP3 format. Conveniently share your music with friends and family online or burn a CD. Playlist lets you attach a number of settings such as Style, MIDI/audio song, Registration Memories, to any song record you create for instant recall when it's time to perform.
- Color touch screen allows you to see assignments and adjust features and settings
- Joystick Controller allows a variety of pitch and modulation combinations
- Assignable real-time control knobs allow you to filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer
- Chord Looper allows you to record your chord progressions so the Style engine can loop them for you
- Style Section Reset allows you to go back to beat one of bar one with the touch of a button
- Bluetooth audio allows you to connect your music player wirelessly so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs
- The 16-track song recorder/player lets you create full arrangements or play back songs
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances
- Record and play back performances in the popular, space-saving MP3 format
- Conveniently share your music with friends and family online or burn a CD
- Playlist lets you attach a number of settings to any song record you create for instant recall
Order your one-person band today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.