- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musser ULTIMATE Vibraphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L45460
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ULTIMATE series vibraphones feature a brand new cart design and the same legendary Musser sound you’ve grown accustomed to. The ULTIMATE carts fe...Click To Read More About This Product
Marching three-octave vibraphone on a wheeled frame.
The ULTIMATE series vibraphones feature a brand new cart design and the same legendary Musser sound you’ve grown accustomed to. The ULTIMATE carts feature 1.5 in. steel tubing with a pneumatic strut height adjustment and an accessory rail that’s easily removable for indoor performances. Adjustable in length, the ULTIMATE carts are adaptable to fit any Musser or competitor keyboard with ease.
Excellent projection and clarity, all built into an adjustable height rollaway cart that gets on and off the field or the stage in record time. It has an attractive charcoal powder coat finish on the resonators and a matte black frame finish that are non-reactive under stage lighting. Comes with drop covers and mallets.
- Three octaves
- Non-reflective wheeled frame
- Great sound and projection
- Comes with drop cloth and mallets
The perfect vibraphone for school systems.
- Octave range: 3 octaves
- Note range: F3 - F6
- Standard tuning: A = 442
- Bar material: aluminum
- Bar finish: black
- Bar graduation: 1.5 in. - 2.25 in.
- Resonators: aluminum
- Resonator shape: straight
- Resonator finish: charcoal powder coat
- Frame style: 1.5 in. square steel
- Frame finish: matte black
- Drop covers: included
- OEM mallets: m235a
- Low end width: 30 in.
- High end width: 15.5 in.
- Length: 56 in.
- Height: 34-44 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.