- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Championship CarbonCore Marching Tenor Drums Quad Sonic Cut
Condition 1 - Mint 10, 12, 13, 14 in. Black Silver Burst #368
- J27725 004001001 J27725004001001
6-Month* financing available.
The FFXCC Championship CarbonCore Snare features a hybrid 6-ply maple shell enhanced with an inner ply of ultra-light Carbon Fiber. The Maple helps m...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Marching drums that changed the face of marching competition.
The FFXCC Championship CarbonCore Snare features a hybrid 6-ply maple shell enhanced with an inner ply of ultra-light Carbon Fiber. The Maple helps maintain warmth of sound, while the Carbon Fiber boosts articulation and projection. Expressive, clear, and articulate throughout the entire dynamic range the magic is inside.
The Championship CarbonCore Snare shell produces a smooth, warm, well-rounded tone. This ultra-lightweight material boosts desirable high frequencies in the drum's sound. In combination with the 6-ply maple shell, this inner carbon ply gives boosted projection with a more pronounced, more expressive articulation.
Polished aluminium hardware will shine under stadium lights in an effect similar to chrome, without the cost of chrome-plated hardware that users would normally bear. Aluminum alloy edge ring and rims easily withstands today's super-high tensioning, while a 16-strand snare system provides unparalleled tuning capability with minimal effort. The shell is totally free-floating for unrestricted resonance and optimum projection.
Pearl' Superior Shell Technology utilizes a proprietary technique for achieving the ultimate air chamber. It begins with select woods chosen for their unique acoustic attributes, milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf joint seams, for a perfect air-tight fit. The wood plies are saturated with Pearl' proprietary œAcoustiGlue that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for optimum resonance. Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength.
Carrier sold separately.
- Hybrid 6-ply maple shell with an inner ply of carbon fiber
- Extra deep or shallow cut tom options
- Full rounded bearing edges
- 2.3mm Superhoops
- Aluminum alloy tension casings
- 6mm Case-hardened tension bolts
- 3-Year shell warranty
- 1-year hardware warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.