- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl 24 x 14 in. Championship Maple Marching Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J25683
6-Month* financing available.
The Championship Bass Drums were designed with the same formula used to design the FFX snare drum and Championship tenors. Six plies of 100% maple sh...Click To Read More About This Product
Superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength.
The Championship Bass Drums were designed with the same formula used to design the FFX snare drum and Championship tenors. Six plies of 100% maple shells offer maximum resonance and huge sub-frequency projection. To compliment the maple shells. 2" wide 6-ply maple hoops are secured by extra wide claws for an evenly dispersed pressure for consistent tuning. Lightweight one-piece high strength aluminum castings and 6mm case-hardened tension bolts provide uncompromising strength and durability for years of heigh performance use.
Multiple sizes available.
- 100%, 6-ply maple shell
- Angle-cut bearing edge
- Aluminum-alloy tension casings
- 2" Wide, 6-ply, 100% maple hoops
- Oversized triple-reinforced claws
- Durable, high-gloss black hoops
- Six acoustically placed air vents
- Case-hardened tension bolts (6mm)
- 3-year shell warranty
- 1-year hardware warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.