- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs High-Tension Marching Snare Drum with Carrier
- Write a Review
- Product J14944
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sound Percussion Labs High Tension Marching Snare Drums are designed to fit the needs of any school function - from halftime shows to parades to pep ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality marching drums for programs on a budget.
Sound Percussion Labs High Tension Marching Snare Drums are designed to fit the needs of any school function - from halftime shows to parades to pep bands and more. Designed to give an articulate modern snare sound, the SPL High Tension Snare Drums features an all-birch 7-ply shell is combined with high-tension tube lugs and aluminum alloy die-cast rims and edge ring.
A forward throw-off and bracketed end allows for micro-tuning of each of the 14 synthetic gut snares. The entire throw-off is protected by stabilizer guards. Outfitted with high-quality USA heads and bottom snare offer the final touch ensuring a crisp articulate contemporary sound.
Available in two sizes: 13 x 11 in. and 14 x 12 in. All SPL high-tension snare drums include a free T-style lightweight carrier at a value of $150 to $200. Sticks included.
- Snare size: Multiple sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not applicable
- Stand: Not applicable
- Shell material: Birch
- Shell construction: 7-Ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Multiple
- Hoop type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Tap-style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Synthetic
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.