- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Power-Lite Marching Bass Drum with Carrier
- Write a Review
- Product H88916
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Modeled after the Field-Corp Series, the Yamaha Power-Lite Series shares many of the high-end specifications and materials crucial to sound and durab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect choice for non-competitive marching percussionists requiring lightweight equipment on a budget.
Modeled after the Field-Corp Series, the Yamaha Power-Lite Series shares many of the high-end specifications and materials crucial to sound and durability. For musical situations requiring exceptional sound in a lightweight design, Power-Lite Marching Bass Drums are an excellent choice. Shallow depths make carrying this drum easy. Sizes range from 16 to 28 covering a wide tonal spectrum.
The lightweight feel of the MQ-6300 Power-Lite„¢ Series makes this a favorite choice of young percussionists and community bands. This set features a Power-Lite lift-front carrier with break-away rail.
- Yamaha's Air-Seal System shell ensures a perfectly round shell for a lifetime
- A 45-degree bearing edge
- Air-Seal System hoop provide accurate tuning
- Lug casings reinforced with a zinc, die-cast construction for high-tension tuning
- Nylon and steel washers to minimize friction
- A 9-ply Birch shell for a lightweight design
- Steel claw hooks with a solid rib design to ensure shape retention and eliminate excess stress
- Sound Impact Strips eliminate unwanted overtones and produce a clear tone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.