- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellafina Prodigy Series Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- Product J10301
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bellafina Prodigy Cello is an instrument designed to make your own prodigy player a standout. This cello features a hand-select spruce top, maple...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-selected spruce top, maple back and sides, and all-ebony fingerboard and pegs.
The Bellafina Prodigy Cello is an instrument designed to make your own prodigy player a standout. This cello features a hand-select spruce top, maple back and sides, and an all-ebony fingerboard and pegs. A Glasser composite tailpiece with four fine tuners, custom bag and a well-aged brazilwood octagonal bow, selected for its optimal grain density set this instrument apart from others. Each Bellafina instrument is set up in the USA to MENC specifications, which means that your instrument will sound great and play well as soon as you take it out and tune it to pitch.
The Bellafina Prodigy includes premier D'Addario Prelude strings - the top choice among music educators across the country. The culmination of all these features produces a cello with great sound and playability, truly exceeding expectations of a student instrument.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated maple
- Neck: Maple/oil finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner style, metal
- Bridge: Maple
- Finish: Reddish Brown
- Bow: Octagonal bow, well-aged brazilwood, straighter, denser grain
- Case/Bag: Bag with 10mm padding
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Sizes: 1/4 to 4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.