- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etude Student Series Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05663 000002000 J05663000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This laminated maple top cello is an excellent starter or step up for the advancing student. It is ruggedly constructed to endure the rigors of stude...Click To Read More About This Product
Set up perfectly and ready to play.
This laminated maple top cello is an excellent starter or step up for the advancing student. It is ruggedly constructed to endure the rigors of student treatment, but also beautiful enough to inspire pride of ownership with its warm brown finish. A solid maple neck with oiled finish is just one example of its excellent overall build quality.
It ships with good quality steel core strings and comes with a standard gig bag and a brazilwood French bow. Like all Bellafina instruments, it is set up in the USA to MENC specifications, which means as soon as it is tuned to pitch, your instrument will sound great and play beautifully. Choose sizes.
- Comes with bow and carry bag
- Quality tonewoods
- Attractive appointments
- Set up in the USA
Order now and you will have an instrument that serves you throughout your secondary studies.
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back & Sides: Laminated Maple
- Neck: Solid Maple with Oiled Finish
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Hard Wood
- Fittings: Ebonized Hard Wood
- Tailpiece: Composite
- Pegs: Standard
- Bridge: Maple
- Purfling: Drawn
- Strings: Steel Core
- Finish: Warm Brown
- Bow: Brazilwood
- Bag: Standard
- Sizes: 4/4-1/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.