Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Cremona SC-500 Premier Artist Cello Outfit Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 4/4 194744468674true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Cremona SC-500 Premier Artist Cello Outfit Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 4/4 194744468674
Frequently bought together
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A beautiful red-brown cello for the serious student to produce rich tones.
A clear, pleasing red-brown finish gives these cellos a classy and expensive look and the genuine D’Addario Prelude strings offer a rich tone and tuning stability. A fine J. LaSalle LB-17C Premium Brazilwood Deluxe Student Cello Bow and a well-padded gig bag complete the SC-500 outfit-making it the first choice for the serious student.
- Best tone quality for the advanced student
- Flamed maple with a rich, hand applied golden red-brown varnish finish
- Set-up to educational standards at our Cremona workshop in the US with French-made Aubert bridge and US made Prelude strings
- Deluxe Brazilwood bow and well padded bag
- Quality ebony fittings and ebony fingerboard with lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Encourage the serious student cellist—order soon.
SC-500 Premier Artist Cello Outfit Specifications:
- Flamed maple in translucent light red finish for a quality cello look
- Hardshell foam case for excellent protection
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs
- Oiled neck and well-balanced bow for easy playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.