- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SV-500 Series Violin Outfit
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 4/4 Size 194744046858
- #J00688 006001043 J00688006001043
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The clear, lovely varnish is orange-brown, slightly shaded, and the tone and workmanship are first-rate. Supplied with a lightweight, 4-tuner tailpie...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Superior student violin outfit.
The clear, lovely varnish is orange-brown, slightly shaded, and the tone and workmanship are first-rate. Supplied with a lightweight, 4-tuner tailpiece and D'Addario Prelude steel strings, this violin offers the best tone quality for the advanced student. This outfit comes complete with a genuine horsehair bow, a hardshell case and violin care products. Of the many available student violin starter kits available, this one merits particular consideration. Cremona is a respected brand, and the final inspections on these instruments are made by expert violin makers. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop and is ready to play the day they arrive, adorned with all of the extras you need to get started. There many things that can interrupt a student's development on his or her instrument. The Cremona SV-500 will not be one of them.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Figured solid maple
- Neck: Solid maple, unfinished in playing area
- Fingerboard: Select ebony
- Fittings: Select ebony
- Tailpiece: Lightweight composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Guarneri-style
- Bridge: Aubert aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid wood
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Shaded brown-red varnish
- Bow: Balanced deluxe brazilwood with horsehair
- Case: Lightweight oblong rigid foam with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/4
Order today and give your musical journey the chance it deserves.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.