- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silver Creek Model 5 Fiddle Outfit
- Write a Review
- #470316 000661000 470316000661000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A quality instrument that comes set up for fast and furious fiddling, the Silver Creek Model 5 Fiddle is handcrafted overseas from all solid wood and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made for a lifetime of fiddling and musical fun at a price you can live with today.
A quality instrument that comes set up for fast and furious fiddling, the Silver Creek Model 5 Fiddle is handcrafted overseas from all solid wood and has a hand-rubbed varnish finish. It has a hand-carved spruce top, fully hand-carved flamed-maple back and sides, highly seasoned maple bridge, ebony fingerboard, seasoned ebony Guarneri chinrest and trim.
The crown, or arch of the bridge is somewhat flatter than the French arch used on most classical bridges and facilitates playing double and triple stops and very rapid string crossing. The Guarneri chinrest has a flat-top arm over the tailpiece for more positioning and playing options. The Model 5 comes set up with D'Addario Prelude strings.
- Assembled in Silver Creek's affiliate workshop overseas
- Hand-rubbed Antique Golden Brown Varnish
- Fully hand-carved spruce top
- Fully hand-carved flamed maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned maple bridge
- Seasoned ebony trim
- Four black string adjusters
- D'Addario Preludes Strings
- Oblong case
- Brazilwood bow
- Each Instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Silver Creek's Violin USA workshop
This is an unbelievable deal on an all-solid wood fiddle. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.